Prologue

Prologue

Angel Hell-zl Benavidez

Her name say it all.

She have an angelic face like her name but not having an angelic attitude. She's good doing bad, so, better to avoid her cause she might show you the hell.

She's an Angel with a devil thoughts and did. She have no mercy. Begging? Na-ah she don't know that word.

And why is she that evil? Her parent made her what she are now.

But her life change when she entered the Devillygenuis gang as a happy-go-lucky girl. She entered that gang to spy, to link an information, to prentend and that is piece of a cake for her. She's expert.

Hindi madali pero nagawa niyang makuha ang tiwala nila.

They treat her better. Dahil din sa kanila naramdaman niya uli ang mga nakalimutan niya ng mga emosyon. Sila ang nagparamdam sa kaniya na mahalaga siya kahit na ganon siya; gaga, demonyita, palamura, prangka, basta lahat ng terms ng pagiging isang masama. She's a BadGuy, literally. Lahat 'ata ng gawin niya may halong kasamaan pero hindi sila nawala sa tabi bagkus sinamahan pa siya. Para na silang pangalawang pamilya niya.

They're like the light in her darkest night, they're like the guide in her path, they're like the magic shop in her world that full of magic tricks. They're the cause of her europhia. Being one of them is the best thing happened in her life.

Is her mission will be ruin?
Or not?