Chapter 33. First day

A/n~ I just want to say thank you so much for 23k!!! I'm literally in shock because I didn't think this story would make it this far 😂. So thank you and I hope you continue to enjoy it!
********
You woke up and quickly hopped in the shower as fast as you could. You wanted to see your babies and dean right away.

You jumped out and felt fresh, if that makes any sense. You practically threw on a t-shirt and some leggings, while towel drying your hair.

You ran down the hallway and slowed down a bit when you came to the babies room. You quietly opened the door and slipped in finding dean asleep in the chair.

You smiled guilty and walked up to dean. "Dean babe, go to bed" you said giggling. You looked at the time finding it read 4:00am.

Dean looked up at you and stood, "there beautiful" he said leaning down to kiss you. You chuckled and kissed him back.

"I love you" you whispered, dean leaned his forehead against yours and he sighed "I love you to the moon and back" he said.

You giggled with love filled eyes, "god your so cheesy" you said laughing. Dean chuckled and nodded "yes I am but it's not my fault because you make me" he said.

You smiled even bigger before hitting his shoulder softly "go get some shut eye love" you said.

He kissed the tip of your nose and left. You sighed and looked over at your two angels.

Willow was fast asleep still with her little butterfly nightlight while jack was wide eyed and wiggling about, with his half crescent moon shining across his crib.

"Well aren't you just a little wide eyed baby" you said softly. You bent down and grabbed Jack cradling him in your arms.

"You are gonna be little mr.trouble maker aren't you?" You said giggling. At this Jack smiled and cooed.

Jack started to wiggle about so you brought him over your shoulder while gently swaying him.

After a couple of minutes, you brought jack back around and still found him wide awake.

"You hungry?, is that it?" You asked. Jack just stared before giving out a small cry. I think I found the problem, you thought to yourself.

You quietly walked out of the room and padded down to the kitchen. You still had Jack cradled in your one arm while making his bottle with the other.

You hummed while gently bouncing Jack up and down and waited till the microwave went off with his bottle ready.

You grabbed the warm bottle and tested the milk on your wrist making sure it wasn't to hot or cold. When it was just right you popped it into Jack's mouth softly and he hummed.

You smiled and started to slowly walk back to his room. Jack was going to sleep now so you continued this until he was done with his bottle and took it out of his mouth.

You quickly burped him and carefully laid him back under his baby blanket.

You checked on Willow and found her still asleep, So after making sure she was still breathing (Just a precaution) you walked back into yours and deans room.

You plopped down on the bed and huffed. Dean turned over and pulled you into him, "what's wrong?" He asked sleepy.

"Nothing, everything is perfect" you said looking up at the ceiling. Dean nuzzled his face into your neck making you giggle.

"Then what was that huff about?" Dean questioned making his voice tickle against your neck.

"I don't know really, maybe because I finally realized that I'm a mom" you said.

Dean nodded before propping himself up on one arm. "(Y/n) can I ask you something?" Dean asked you.

You looked over at dean and nodded "of coarse".

Dean bit his lip and nodded "ok so I was thinking in this hunters life something is bound to go wrong but I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that nothing does and I love you so much. We have two very beautiful and handsome babies in the other room and I'm proud to say that your the mother. But what I'm getting at is even though we can't actually go out and make a big deal about it, will you marry me?" Dean asked mumbling the last part.

Your eyes widened, "what?" You asked unsure of what you just heard.

Dean chuckled "(Y/n), the love of my life and the mother of my children; Will you marry me?" Dean asked fully sitting up now.

You sat up with him and had tears streaming down your face. You sniffled and couldn't believe this was happening.

"Yes!" You screamed but quickly covered your mouth not wanting to wake the babies.

Dean chuckled and hugged you but pulled back and grabbed out a ring from behind his back.

You gasped "it's gorgeous!" You said.

 "I tried" dean said

"I tried" dean said. You hugged and very happily kissed dean.

"I love you Mrs. Winchester" dean said smirking.

You laughed with your arms wrapped around his neck "and I love you Mr. Winchester" you said.

Just then you both heard two little cry's over the baby monitors.

"I'll get Jack" dean said, "I will get Willow" you said. "We're a team" you both said and with a high five you both jumped up and made your way into the babies room.

The both of you each grabbed Willow and Jack and changed them. You made willow her morning bottle while Dean occupied Jack. 

You both sat next to each other with Jack and Willow and played with them; Whether it was making funny faces, or saying how much you love them.

Later on, Sam and Cas got to know them but you and dean had decided to wait a couple days to tell them about the marriage part.

But in the end, the both of you were happy and you wouldn't want it any other way.