Chapter 7. First time walking

(Y/n) POV:

You were still in your big brothers arms while he was sleeping peacefully and he was so warm and You loved him so much that you didn't want to leave so you snuggled closer and wrapped yourself in his trench coat and fell back to sleep...

~Time skip~

You woke up to bright blue eyes staring down at you and you smiled with adoration and tried to say something but it only came out in baby talk which made Cassie smile.

He watched you for a little bit and played with you tickling you making you giggle, suddenly he picked you up and brought you to the library where Sam and dean were.

Cassie set you down on the couch and went over to sit by dean but you wanted to go over with them and not be ignored so with all your little might you slowly but surely made your way to the edge and climbed down and set your feet on the ground.

You were still unsteady when you tried to take your first step so you fell on your little butt with a huff but not enough to draw there attention so you tried again, and your legs were a little wobbly but you managed and took your very first step.

You kept on your little journey and before you knew it you were almost to Cassie but what you didn't realize was that the room was silent and everyone was staring at you.

You kept looking down at your little pudgy baby feet and slowly you lifted up your head and your face broke out into a smile, Cassie was staring at you smiling with tears in his eyes and before you knew it he got up from the chair and knelt opening his arms saying

"Come on (Y/n) come to Cassie, you got this" you took the last few major steps into his arms and fell into his soft but hard chest, you felt him stand up and start swinging you around chanting "you took your very first steps!!" You let out a giggle because of how Cassie was being silly.

You felt a soft pat on your back in between your wings and a small peck to the cheek from Uncle Sam and dean which made your whole face brighten and you were smiling so much that it hurt.

Everything was going all right for once and everyone was excited that you took you're very first steps.

Sam was sitting cross legged to your right, Dean was laying on his side with his head on his head and Cassie was sitting to your left leaning against the couch.

They were all playing with you and being silly making you laugh and clap your hands together when they gave you one of your favorite toys or did something that you liked.

Everyone was happy laying around spending time with each other making each other laugh when suddenly you felt arms wrap around you holding you close when you heard a voice you never heard before.

"I'm not going to hurt her I just want to see the latest angel father decided to create." You peeked behind dean's back to see Cassie holding a angel blade and Sam with a gun in his hand.

You felt dean reluctantly move you to his chest and loosen his grip but you didn't know who this man was so you wrapped your hands around dean's neck and snuggled as far as you could into his neck finding his scent weirdly comforting.

"May I please hold her?" You heard the man say, you didn't like that and you felt dean look at Cassie and Cassie nodded his head so dean hesitantly started to hand you over but you didn't want to so you started to whimper and cling to dean's shirt.

Dean noticed and held you to his chest for you to quit shaking and looked into your eyes and whispered "hey if you let him hold you for a minute he will leave and how about we go get pie afterwards and I promise he will not hurt you I won't let him, he will be dead before he hits the ground" you listened and considered it.

You felt a bit safer but still didn't want him holding you but you nodded your head and so did dean and he handed you over, you noticed dean glaring at the man and felt a smirk on your face.

"Why hey there you must be (y/n) I'm your older brother Michael" you just stared at him taking in what he just said and to be honest he already felt like no one who was fun.

You tried to tell him off but it came out in baby talk and he laughed and that made you mad so you did the only thing you could think off so you brought your pudgy hand up and hit him in his cheek with a frown upon your face.

You heard dean laughing hard making you laugh in your little baby laugh, dean came over and grabbed you and hugged you while still laughing making you smile and hug him back.

"Well this has been entertaining but duty calls, it was nice meeting you (y/n) I wish to get to know you better" and with that he left leaving Sam and Cassie coming over and hugging you and dean laughing.

" I believe I made a promise that I owe a certain someone pie" you heard dean say and smiled, you clapped your hands together excited making Sam laugh and shake his head.

Dean carried you into the kitchen and dean stopped making you turn around and open you mouth wide, across the kitchen table was assortments of different kinds of pie.

Dean crossed the room when he saw a note on the middle of the table

" I saw what you did for (y/n) and I thank you and tell (y/n) that was a nice hit and he deserved it"
      Sincerely,
             Gabriel

You listened to what dean read aloud and smiled at him

"Shall we dig in?" Dean asked you, you clapped your hands together and laughed, dean sat you down in your chair and went to grab plates and sat down with you and you both started to dig in.

What could you say today was a day and it just so happens to be everyone's favorite day as well and boy could you not get enough of the apple pie and you ate it very messily but was thinking 
You loved this family so much and you would hit Michael all over again....

(Ok so I realized that when I was writing this the new little fledgling was already walking and running in the chapter "Raphael" so that was a big mistake so i know it doesn't make sense please ignore it and I won't make that mistake again.... please keep reading 😂)