Chapter 13. Injury

Disclaimer~ I have ran out of ideas for a baby fledgling and I know that they can grow up fast so for now you are 18years old and you may or may not have a certain crush on somebody 😈 but with much love
~jd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) POV:

A couple months later after everything had happened everyone started to notice that you were starting to grow up fast now.

Cas had to explain to sam and dean that once the fledgling is past the toddler age there growth would skip a few years and they would become older.

You were currently 18 years old now and it had its perks but also it was annoying because you were so moody all the time. Sam taught you everything you needed to know for two hours everyday and from then on you had the whole day to yourself except you didn't really want to be by yourself.

You had just gotten done with sam and you haven't seen dean lately so you went on a search mission. You walked down the hallway and turned to dean's room and opened the door.

He was sleeping and then an idea hit you. You closed the door and slowly crept up on him and climbed on the bed and started to poke him. You started to laugh when you pinched his arm and when that didn't do much you shoved him off the bed.

"What the hell?!!" He yelled from the floor. Uh oh you were in for it now. He got up from the floor and gave you his signature bitch face and then everything happened so fast. You saw him jump back on the bed and tackle you. You yelped and laughed and found that you couldn't move.

You looked at your current condition and found that he was practically spooning you and you were trapped in between his arms. You blushed and said " hey uh dean I'm stuck"  he chuckled with his eyes closed and mumbled " go to sleep".

You blushed even more because you may or may not have happened to have a little crush on someone. He was always there for you making you feel better and to be honest he was pretty damn hot. You closed your eyes and snuggled in to get warm and this movement didn't go unnoticed by dean either and you slowly fell asleep happy and content.

~Time skip~

You woke up to find the bed empty so you rolled over and stretched. That was probably one of the best naps you've had in months.

You sat up and walked out of the room and followed the scent of coffee into the kitchen.
"Hey guys" you said walking in the room. They said "hey" back but that was that until cas started to speak.

"Hey (y/n) me and Sam are going on a case not to far away from here and dean will stay here and keep an eye on you ok?" He asked hesitantly. You were excited because it would just be you and dean but you were also nervous but you said "ok sounds good,you better come back home to me" anyways and with that you started drinking your coffee.

You smiled and then Sam and cas got up ready to leave. Sam gave you a side ways hug and cas hugged you and kissed the side of your head showing brotherly love and they left.

You turned and saw dean staring at you, you probably looked bad after all you were only dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt and your hair was up in a messy bun.

You cleared your throat and spoke "So what's the plan or what are we going to do?" You asked "whatever you want to do" dean replied.

You started nodding your head and started to think of everything you guys could do, I mean after all you had this whole bunker. "Ok let's play tag!!" You said in a childish manner. Dean gave you a "seriously" look but you didn't care, you ran up to him and "tagged" him.

"Your IT!!" You scream and laugh and start running down the hallway. You were laughing the whole way you were running and after a few minutes you heard another pair of feet following you.

You ran and turned corners and dean was a little bit behind so you snuck into a door and closed it and hid behind some boxes and put your hand over your mouth so he wouldn't hear you laugh or your heavy breathing.

After a few minutes you heard the door open and you try to stifle a laugh but when he was almost coming around the boxes you let it out and ran out out of the room with him right on your tail.

You laughed and ran not even knowing where you were going. But then you stopped because he was gone like just vanished. You got worried "dean?!" You yell. You started walking around the corner to only be tackled to the ground.

You laugh along with dean who yelled "your IT!" But that was before you felt a pain go through your ankle and to realize that dean was on top of you.

Dean seemed to realize that too but got worried when he saw your face scrunch up in pain. "What's wrong? Are you ok?" He asks well getting off of you. "Yeah I am it's just.. my ankle" you say and look down from where you were sitting up at.

The both of you looked down at it after you pulled your pant leg up and it was swollen and purple. Ow shit it hurt!! You let out a whimper and then dean went into protective mode. He tried to help you up but your ankle wasn't having it so you started to fall back down only for dean to catch you and lift you up bridal style.

He carried you into the library and laid you on the couch and then disappeared. God why do you always have to ruin the fun? You think to yourself. Why can't you just be strong and hide it like Sam, dean and Cas when they get hurt? You ask yourself another question but before your mind could answer that for you dean has magically reappeared with an ice pack.

He sits down and grabs your ankle gently and props it up on his legs and puts the ice pack on it. DAMN it was cold!!! You suck in a breath and hold it waiting for your ankle to feel numb.

You look down at your hands and mumble "I'm sorry" he looks at you confused and asks "what for?" Your still looking down at your hands and say " for ruining the fun like I always do" . He turns his body towards you and says "hey it wasn't your fault I'm the one who tackled you and made us fall and you never ruin fun in fact you make things fun" he says.

Your still looking down at your hands when dean grabs both of your arms and turns you around so now your head was resting on his lap and your leg was propped up on the arm of the couch with the ice pack on it. You giggle "what was that for?" You say looking up at him.

He shrugs and says "thought you might be more comfortable this way" by now he has a piece of your hair and is playing with it and you close your eyes and smile but before you could actually go to sleep your hear him say "goodnight love dream happy dreams" making you smile and drift off to sleep while falling for him harder than you could have ever imagined.