Chapter 1. New addition

It was just another boring day in the bunker where Sam was on his computer typing away and dean was seated at the table shoving his face with pie.

Everything was going good! It was quiet and peaceful, until the bunker started to shake.

A deep rumble echoed throughout the bunker and then all of a sudden it stopped. There in the middle of the table, was a pile of cloth and a little note.

Dean's p.o.v

I didn't know what to do.

Sam didn't look like he was going to go up and see what it was anytime soon so I did.

I slowly got up leaving my pie behind and walked up to pile of cloth.

Dear Winchester's, you always do the right thing, look after her. Her brothers and sisters will know what to do and help you on the way as well
         Sincerely,
           Chuck.

After reading this I quickly looked in the small pile of cloth on the table and saw a very beautiful baby.

I turned to Sam "Um..Sam it's a baby."

"What?!" I almost laughed over the expression on his face but I could only imagine mine.

So I did the only thing I could think of and prayed to cas hoping for some answers, "oh Castiel get your feathery ass down here."

It didn't take long to hear the familiar flutter of wings and to see a very confused-looking angel.

"Dean, why do you have an angel of the lord?" He asked in his gruff voice.

"I don't know why don't you read the note chuck sent down to us" I said kinda annoyed. In a matter of seconds cas was reading the note and then the baby started to get upset.

Before I could get to it though, Cas was already holding her and calming her down, but what stopped me in my tracks was that the baby had WINGS?!

"Uh cas the baby has wings" I said kinda nervous "yes dean she's a fledgling" oh ok because that clears everything up.

Castiel's POV:

I felt an instant connection to the little fledgling, and the power to protect her.

She started to shiver and I soon realized she was just in a diaper, so I let her snuggle into my chest and quickly wrapped her with my trench coat to keep her warm.

I soon realized we would be needing baby things,

"Sam, Dean will you guys go to the store and get baby stuff?" they looked at me and then down at (y/n).

"c'mon Sammy time to go baby shopping" dean said while grabbing his keys and heading to the door with Sam not to far along.

They left and (y/n) was almost asleep so I gently rocked her and headed down to the library.

I went and laid down on the couch with her, and waited till she curled up in my trench coat to go to sleep.

she looked so peaceful and cute. The situation seemed to finally click though because I realized, I am now a big brother and I will do anything to protect her.

With all these thoughts running through my head and the extra warmth of another little body, I fell asleep with (y/n) snuggled into my chest.
**********************
(Sorry it was so short I promise the next chapters will be way longer and with that love ya guys/girls❤️ but please keep reading it gets better 🙃)