Chapter 15. Dont worry about a thing

Listen to this song while reading this it makes it better and plus it's upbeat!!
-
-
-
-
-
You felt the bed dip and knew that it was cas coming to wake you up but there was one minor problem with that because you were not a morning person.

You felt him lean up against the headboard and prop his feet up on the bed. "It's time to get up (y/n)" he said while rubbing your arm gently.

You rolled over and snuggled up into his side and into his soft warm trench coat. "I don't want to" you mumbled into his side. You buried yourself in as far as you could and started to doze off again.

"You have to get up, I have to go do a hunt with dean but it's just a simple salt and burn so I should be back in a couple hours" Cas said.
You didn't want him to leave, he left way to much for your liking and you miss him because he was your best friend slash older brother.

But you knew a sneaky way to make him stay with you and have Sam go instead. You thought of something sad and depressing and worked up some tears and let them fall and then looked up.

"Please don't leave Cassie, I miss you and Sam can go with dean, just spend a day with me...please" you begged and let a couple more tears fall and used your puppy dog eyes on him that you learned from Sam.

He seemed convinced but not enough so you wrapped your arms around him and laid your head on his chest and covered yourself up with his trench coat and started to "sniffle" and that seemed to do it.

He kissed your head and took off his trench coat and said "I'll be back I just gotta talk to sam ok?" You nodded your head and curled up into the trench coat.

He left and you went back to thinking.You haven't talked to dean sense your fight and it was killing you. You missed his forest green eyes that shined when he laughed or his big strong muscular body. You laughed at yourself  but soon that turned into a frown and you realized you really did miss him but he was going out with sam so there was nothing you could do about it.

You hid your head in the trench coat and your warm blanket when you felt the bed dip once again and felt cas playing with your hair. He started to run his fingers through your hair and you hummed in appreciation and started to doze off. You didn't want to be alone with your thoughts so you rolled over and snuggled up into cas and fell asleep again and this time cas let you and fell sleep along with you.
-
-
-
-
-
-
You woke up and was determined to have the best time you could with cas. You were done worrying about crushes and hunting. Today would be fun and fun only. You smiled and sat up, you looked over at cas who looked like he woke up a couple minutes before you did.

"Good morning or should I say afternoon" he mused. You smiled and chuckled "Cas todays gonna fun and your gonna have fun with me" You said proudly. Cas looked a little hesitant but gave you a silly look and said "ok fine I think we deserve it, so what do we do?" He asked.

You looked around and decided getting changed would be a good option. "First let's get changed, I mean you don't have to but today is also gonna be a cozy kinda crazy day so let me get changed and we will meet in the kitchen at 15" cas nodded and walked out the door leaving you to run to your dresser to find something cozy but fun.

After looking for about 5 minutes you found the perfect outfit.

It was cute but comfy and you liked it. You pulled up your hair in a messy bun and ran to the kitchen. Cas was standing there looking at the clock, you laughed. "Ok I'm here now!! Let's get this party started!!" You yelled.

You were hungry so you decided to start off the fun by making making fun food. Cas stood there not understanding what you were doing but you were gonna tell him soon, just after you got everything out to build this crazy food.

You walked to the food pantry and grabbed out everything sweet. You grabbed m&ms, Twix, Hershey's, gummy's, sprinkles, whipped cream in a spray can and many other things. You ran over to the fridge and grabbed the waffles out and set everything on the table.

You smiled at yourself and turned to cas "we are now going to make waffles covered in junk food" you said smiling. Cas looked concerned but you grabbed two plates and popped the waffles in the toaster. After the waffles were done and each of you had three waffles each you grabbed them and brought them over to the table.

"Now this is the fun part" you told cas. You pulled cas over to the table and gave him his plate. You then grabbed the whipped cream and began covering the waffles in it piling it high. You handed the can to cas and he began to mimic you.

You grabbed everything you saw and stuck it on your waffles and pretty soon cas started to do the same thing and then the both of you began eating them but it didn't take long for the both of you to have sugar highs.

You got up fast and ran to the radio and it just so happened to be on one of your favorite upbeat song "don't worry about a thing". You started to dance and you weren't very good but you had some tricks up your sleeves. You started to move your hips and upper body and move your arms in the air.

You turned it up so you could hear it through out the bunker and you ran to the table in the main room. You closed your eyes and let the music take over. You were so caught up in the music you didn't realize sam and dean had came back and the both were just staring at you shocked.

Dean dropped his bags and went to tell you they were back but you already knew and didn't care so you kept your eyes closed and waited till it got to your favorite part.

After a few seconds your favorite part came on and dean was standing behind you so you felt brave and began lip singing your favorite part.

Let's get down to business
And show me what you got
Just keep the record spinning
The music never stops
You wanna live forever
And reach above the stars
Let's take it to next level
Just light the space ship up
Them bright big lights are shining on us
That beat so tight it makes you wanna
Get up get down like there's no tomorrow
Like there's no tomorrow
Ooh we can own the night don't worry 'bout a thing
Don't worry 'bout a thing

You sang this while grinding up against dean and getting down. You didn't care you were having to much fun. You dropped and came back up pressing your butt into dean. Your hands came up and wrapped themselves around deans neck and you started to move your hips swiftly.

Dean was in shock and he looked back at Sam but he was trying not to laugh so he just stood there while you got down and dirty.

You started to laugh and when it came to the rapping part you hopped up and started pumping your body and once again lip syncing the whole verse. You waved your hands in the air and started to "twerk" the best you could.

You started to laugh and shake your whole body and then the song was coming to the end so you ran to the end of the room and ran at full speed and slid in your socks. By the time the music was ending you were sliding into the splits.

The song ended and you had an audience and you were out of breath. You laid down on the floor exhausted but you started to giggle, the last of your sugar high coming to an end. You started to doze off on the floor full and happy.

"Dean why don't you carry her to her room" you heard sam say while chuckling. "Sam your a cutie" you said groggily. Dean chuckled and picked you up bridal style.

You snuggled up into his chest seeking warmth. "You are so strong dean and a cutie as well" you said giggling. He smiled down at you and opened your door.

He laid you down on your bed and covered you up. He went to leave but you didn't want to be alone so you grabbed onto his shirt and yanked him back onto the bed. He laid down next to you and you snuggled into him. You breathed in his scent and let it wash over you and fell asleep.

Dean wrapped a arm around you and moved a piece of hair out of your face and kissed your forehead "goodnight love, I'm sorry" he said and with that he covered the both of you up and snuggled down with you in his arms and fell asleep happy and content.