Lemon or Lime? Is it finally time?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

(Y/n): "Well, I know what I'm doing and well, it's technically you~"

I gave her a wink which caused her to blush an even deeper red but I couldn't see it because I ran immediately after seeing another spear get thrown next to us.

Chara wasn't struggling in keeping up but it seems that she kept stumbling every so often maybe because of my remark still affecting her but a problem seemed to have been slowly coming up.

I had a good amount of stamina but not enough to wager against a fish lady with determination on probably killing me.

We have to hide... very soon.

I then let my mind think of a good place to hide until something clicked.

I remembered that Grilbby's place was behind a somewhat large building and that place gave an alley way next to Grillby's a very dark shadow, probably giving us enough to conceal ourselves for a bit until giant fish lady runs past us.

It's so crazy... that it just might work.

I noticed that we still had some distance between ourselves from Undyne to make it so that she wouldn't be able to tell where we went if we hid somewhere.

We were really close to Grillby's and I looked behind to see Chara paled out and looks to be almost out of breathe.

(Y/n): "Hey, Chara! We're going to do a Big Brain Alpha Play right now and I hope you're ready for it."

Chara: "What?! You better not get us killed!"

(Y/n): "Welp! Let's hope this work!"

We then dove straight towards the alleyway and his in the shadows and we both didn't say a word, the only thing that could be heard was just the two of us trying to catch our breathes.

We then heard loud metallic boats stomping on the ground near and us and saw Undyne run straight passed us, which made my heart relieved.

(Y/n): "Haha!... yes!... we... lost her...."

I looked at Chara's direction and noticed she was pretty much drenched in sweat, and realized her school uniform wasn't meant for this type of situation...

I wasn't able to clearly make out what she was wearing underneath the uniform, but I could tell it was green...

God... I'm a pervert...

Chara then looked towards me and looked down toward where my shirt was completely soaked up in sweat and she began to blush as well, I could tell when my bluntly white uniform is transparent and Chara only confirmed it.

We were both drenched in sweat admiring each other and it seemed a bit inappropriate but no one was hear judging us so it was fine.

Chara seemed to have matched my rhythm of panting and slowly closed in on me, making me anxious of what she was going to do but also excited at the same time

She came as close as whispering distance with her tongue somewhat hanging out of her mouth and I followed suite, prepared what was going to happen...

BUT THEN-

Undyne: "HEY!"

This sudden ruckus of noise caused me to freak out so much that I almost fucking died and to the point where Chara pulled out floating red knives out of the blue and accidentally launched one towards the wall next to me.