Confession time

HahahaahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also, i will hurt you maddy if you bring this up.

————————————————————————

(Y/N) POV

What

(Y/N): "WHAT"

Classroom: "OOOOOOOOOOO"

Alisa: "What?"

(Y/N): "Well... for starters... you don't just... you know... do that out of nowhere!"

Alisa: "Huh? What do you mean out of nowhere? I told you I was going to start being more forceful with you, whether you like it rough or not~"

(Y/N): "YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT-"

Ms. Cribs: "HEY! (Y/N) and Alisa! Get your butts back in the room or-"

(Y/N): "We know, you'll dump glitter on us if we don't."

Me and Alisa proceed to walk into the class which thankfully had me and Alisa separated but now I got to get through the rest of the day suffering from what these teachers are going to give me-

Ms. Cribs: "Alright you dirty little gremlins, I have assigned a nice task for you all to do and it has something to do with... READING A VERY LONG BOOK!"

Classroom *sarcastically*: "woooo"

Ms, Cribs: "Now, now... I know that this might take you guys a while but I will allow you all to work in pairs if you like. Now, if anyone would like to pass out papers-"

I decided to just cancel out her voice since it was starting to get to my head. She's a nice teacher and all but sometimes her voice makes me wanna just die.

While I tuned out her voice, I decided to focus on the main thing I was scared about.

Chara-

Ms. Cribs: "HEY, (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Hmm?-"

And with that, I got a bunch of glittered poured onto my top half of my body with some of it sticking to arms while the rest made me sick at life.

Ms. Cribs: "Maybe if you would've just started to pay attention to me instead of being in your own world, then you could've avoided that, now clean yourself off and begin working."

This teacher makes me wanna kill myself so badly

I begin to plan out what I want to do for this project.

It's basically about how this guy-

Alisa: "HEY!"

Fuck, how does she move so fast?? She legit sit from across the classroom and in an instant she appears out of nowhere!

Alisa: "So, since we are basically dating now, I thought we could possibly-"

(Y/N): "We definitely aren't dating... well I mean like not yet- WAIT I mean that I don't know that I should go out with out because I need to learn that-"