Lemon or Lime? Is it finally time?

Well a somewhat delayed chapter because I had to deal with... the opposite gender for a bit.

Also you cuties should listen to Cage the Elephant because HOLY FUCK ARE THEIR SONGS GOOD.

(Y/n) POV

FUCK FUCK FUCK FU-

I scream this in my head while running with my dearly beloved Chara while dodging a bunch of spears being thrown at us.

Well... if I'm going to die, I guess it'll be ok to die with Chara-

I couldn't even finish that statement when Chara tugged me a tiny bit harder, her hand still gripping on to mine and to be honest made my heart skipped so many beats that I'm pretty sure I was considered dead at some point.

I'm surprised Chara was able to actually contain herself from this because it seems like we are on the verge of dying on every which way.

Chara then stopped by a nearby telephone poll and started to catch her breathe.

Chara: "Hahahaha... I... don't think... we are going to live through this... it looks like we got some distance on her but I'm pretty sure she knows where we are."

Her face seemed almost completely pale and she was breathing pretty hard. I saw small sweat beads start to leave her face and she sounded like she was panting... my mind is going wild-

Chara then snapped her fingers at me.

Chara: "You done looking at me?"

(Y/n): "O-oh... whoops! Haha... anyways... do you have a plan on how to get out of this situation?"

Chara: "Well... I mean... we are literally running from Undyne, a monster that can chuck spears at us without breaking a sweat, so I guess we have to keep on running."

(Y/n): "Fucking... ok... ok, it's fine! We just got to keep this up until she gives up on us."

Chara: "Well, that's probably easier said then done-"

As Chara finished that sentence, another speared landed next to my feet.

(Y/n): "Oh god, she caught up with us."

Chara: "Well, ready to run again?"

Chara said this as she grabbed my hand, getting ready to run yet again.

My face heated up with her action so I decided to remind her of what she was doing.

(Y/n): "...I can run without you holding my hands, y'know..."

Chara then gave a look of confuzzledness and looked at her hand that was gripping onto mine.

Chara: "Oh.. whoopsies! G-guess I didn't know what I was doing..."

Her face turned beet red and she released her hand away from mine, but I wasn't done playing yet.

I grabbed her hand with a somewhat tighter grip from when she held mines and chuckled at her.