What is up Holmes

Yaboi: Alright so let me give you a bit of context.

Yaboi: Of course I will do the (Y/N) stuff and other things revolving around that like favorite snacks and what not. I will say (?/N) just to let you know what you are talking about in the beginning. There is gonna be smut and of course cursing, I might bait you with some lime but that's how the cookie crumbles when it comes to this stuff.

Yaboi: Everything is well in life. You don't have parents since they only work just to keep paying for you, they love you deeply and you love them back.

Frisk is just her normal self, yes Frisk is a girl I'm sorry, but she can talk more now so that's a yee yee. She's a close friend to you but to Chara she's a bit.. TOO close.

Chara is pretty much a tsundere until she wants to dominate you... so pretty much the entire Chara tries to do something, she would sometime be dominant except when she lets you to go on with something or just let's you have control (ironic) alssooooo Chara has powers! What powers? Um.... who knows! I'll try to include some of them.

Everyone else is the same tho, except for the fact that papyrus can cook now (but you don't know that yet ;D)

Yeah I got nothing else to say beside thank you for reading this and I will let you be

If you got questions, just ask em.

For my schedule: I'll work on it.