A challenger approaches....

I have to say, this is one of my smoothest colorings lol... well, besides the gloves. ⤴️

(A/N)-Alarm noise

(C/F)-Close Friend (you choose their name but it's a boy so keep that in mind).

(Y/N) POV

*(A/N) goes off*

(Y/N): "uuuuuuuggghhhhh... five more minutes!"

*(A/N) goes off louder*

(Y/N): "UUUGGHH ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I'M UP!"

I get up from my bed and turn off my alarm... why do I have to get up at 7 in the morning, just for school??

I then proceed to get into my school uniform and brush my teeth.

5 minutes later...

Right after I brush my teeth and I put on my clothes, I go towards my kitchen and prepare breakfast.

(Y/N): "Good thing school starts at 8 so I get to have a good amount of time to just relax here.... seems nice and quiet!"

Meanwhile... Toriel's home
Chara's POV

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 minutes later....

Frisk: "CHARA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? WHY ARE YOU STILL ASLEEP?!?!"

Chara: "Shut the fuck up... you're too loud.... and I was having a good dream too...."

I say this while diving myself more into my greenish yellow pillow.

Frisk: "I don't care about your dream where you and (Y/N) just constantly make out! We have to go to school soon!"

I sit up immediately from my bed with a lot of blush on my face.

Chara: "H-how did you know I was dreaming about that this time!?!?"

Frisk: "Cause that's pretty much all you dream about... unless it's something more sexual... and because you were drooling all over the pillow again..."

I then look back at my pillow and notice a small wet spot on it.

Chara: "A-ah... I am gonna have to clean this pillow case again... well this sucks."

Frisk: "Is that so? Well... HURRY UP AND GET DRESS!! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE IF YOU DON'T GET UP!"

Chara: "Don't worry! I already thought ahead if I slept in!"

I then take off my covers and reveal that I actually had my school clothes already on!

Chara: "HahaHA! Bet you didn't see that coming!"

I face Frisk with a smug grin on my face and I can somehow hear her disappointment pierce my heart.

Frisk: "You know... it's all wrinkly now?"