Thirty Nine

Location: Classified
Time: 9:09 am

Taehyung felt a heavy feeling around his waist when he woke up. He stilled, seeing an arm draped on his stomach, securely caging him.

He blinked a couple of times, feeling the ravenette's calm breathing against his neck as he snuggled closer to him.

When did he get home?

Taehyung couldn't help but smile, reaching out his left hand to caress Jungkook's raven locks.

He felt the ravenette's embrace tighten around him, his nose pressed on his neck, inhaling his scent.

Taehyung felt ticklish, squirming everytime Jungkook's hot breath fan his skin.

He giggled, moving his head away from the ravenette.

This seemed to awaken Jungkook, groaning as he tried burying his face even more on Taehyung's neck.

"Stop.." Taehyung giggled, pushing the ravenette's face away

"It tickles!" He squealed, feeling Jungkook's nose nuzzle him.

He tried squirming away from Jungkook's strong grasp, but the latter was just so strong as compared to him.

Jungkook peppered him with sweet little kisses, making him yelp in surprise.

"Jungkook~" He mewled, shielding himself with his arm, but Jungkook just kept on nipping his skin.

"So you're sensitive here, huh?" Jungkook grinned, tickling him even more.

"Stop! Jungkook!" Taehyung shrieked, laughing hysterically as the ravenette attacked him.

He was catching his breath hard when Jungkook finally released him, his hair sticking on his forehead from sweating.

Jungkook grinned, staring at his flustered face as he tried to normalize his breathing.

"What the hell?" Taehyung huffed, feeling so tired from laughing.

He felt the ravenette hover on top of him, his silly grin still plastered on his face.

Taehyung wasn't able to react when Jungkook pecked his lips, making him stop.

"Good morning." Jungkook uttered, placing another kiss on his lips.

Taehyung blinked, biting his bottom lip to suppress his smile.

"When did you get home?" He asked instead, staring at the ravenette's charcoal eyes.

Jungkook shrugged. "Around 3 am, I guess?" He answered, planting his elbow on the mattress as he stared at the doctor's face.

"Why? Did you miss me?" Jungkook teased, touching Taehyung's nose with his index finger.

Taehyung chuckled, grabbing Jungkook's finger and biting it between his teeth.

"Ow!" Jungkook pulled his hand, making Taehyung laugh.

"Get up. Let's have our breakfast." Taehyung naughtily pushed Jungkook off of him, earning a groan from the latter.

He rushed to the bathroom even before Jungkook could stop him with sweet smooches and warm hugs.

--------

"Is it possible to make a... call?" Taehyung asked, uncertain.

He stood in front of the ravenette who's sitting on the couch.

"A call?" Jungkook asked, reaching for the doctor, pulling him to his lap.

"What call?" Jungkook looked at his troubled face.