Part 84

Khushi have already prepared dinner, which Aisha packed to serve him the first thing at the dining table. She is setting the table, by that

time Arnav came out of his room and sat right next to where she is standing.

Arnav: let's eat... what have you ordered? He asked trying to check the dishes.

Khushi served him making surprise with the dishes.

Arnav: what is the need to cook, you could have ordered, you must be tired from the journey.

Khushi: 1. I didn't cook this entirely, Aunty packed this for you and I just heated it up. 2. I had a safe flight, as I came with a mission to you back home on time, so that you don't get a chance to crash MY wedding...

Arnav: excuse me, your wedding? FYI, I'm also getting married.

Khushi: good for you... now start eating.

The dinner was kind of a dinner date, just the 2 of them, catching up with each other, what the other missed though there was nothing much for Arnav to say, all he spoke about was, how his project (or whatever it is) going well, and about the party he is throwing to his staff for working so hard in the short span of time.

Arnav dragged her to his room and pushed her on the bed and then laid down putting his head on her stomach, with closed eyes. Khushi smiled looking at him so relaxed; he looks like a different person from what she saw when he got down from the car. She started massaging his head, and he slowly went into sleep just like that. He wanted to about how she got here and everything, but didn‟t care to ask, as all that mattered is that, she is here, with him, in this country, travelled all alone here for him. He finally slept peacefully, it looked like, this sleep is like the compensation for the earlier sleepless nights, which led him to pass out.

Next morning,

Arnav opened his eyes and stretched his body, taking out the laziness, when he turned around, he saw Khushi sleeping peacefully with her hand on his head, he smiled and removed her hand from his head, and put her in a proper position to sleep, then got up and saw himself in the mirror only to get irritated, with the same expression he looked at her and then at her hand which was over his head a while back, oily. He hates applying oil, from childhood. His mother used to tied him up and then apply the oil. He always tries to escape from it, whenever possible.

He threw a pillow at her in irritation but a pillow can't disturb her sleep. She hugged that pillow in her sleep.

Arnav: what the!! He sighed and left to wash up. He has an early meeting schedule.

Khushi woke up a little later and heard the shower sound; she looked at the time and then rushed to prepare the breakfast for him.

By the time he came out, all ready but, left out with the tie, he is talking on the call at the same time. He came to her and gestured her to put that tie on him. She stopped serving his breakfast and started tying the tie.

By the time the call end, she is done with the tying and was about to turn around, he stopped her and pecked her lips, making her eyes went wide.

Khushi: what are you... he pecked her again.

Khushi: hey... he was about to peck again but she pushed him aside.

Khushi: have your breakfast, you are getting late. She went to her room to freshen up by the time he completes his bf.

Arnav: be ready by 6, we are going out.

Khushi: isn't it the results time?

Arnav: you are going to be with me.