Part 27

The next day is the day off to all the employees of AR, so Arnav and Ashish after jogging and freshening up, came for the breakfast a bit late. 

Anjali: Good morning papa! 

Ashish: Good morning beta. He said putting his hand on her head a shaking her hair a bit. 

Dadi: Ashu... chote kahan hain? [Ashu... where is chote?]

Aisha: aa raha hain maaji. [he is coming maaji]

Arnav: morning everyone, saying so he took his place. 

Dadi nodded with a smile. 

Anjali: Morning Chote! How was the event last evening? 

Arnav smiled: it was good. 

Ashish: and the party was amazing. He said making Arnav choke the juice he is taking. 

Ashish smiled at Arnav and he is nodded no. 

Anjali: what happened last night? 

Aisha: you never enjoy the business parties then what's so special in last night's party? She asked wondering what happened. 

Ashish is about to open his mouth but before that, HP passed him the newspaper and on the whole front page of business paper, AR fashion show is covered. He smiled at it and thanked HP for passing it on right time. 

Ashish: have a look at this. He passed the paper to Anjali and Aisha who are sitting next to each other. 

Newspaper:
It covered the list of guests attended the event, few models pics with Showstopper and Khushi together on stage and in other pic, Arnav, Showstopper and Khushi standing. In the 2nd half of the front page, there are pics of after party, where in one of the pics Shashi, Ashish and Mr. Mehta were conversing, and in others Aman & Arnav shaking hands with NK and a bit large pics compared to others is where, Aman shaking hands with Shashi and Khushi standing between them and beside Shashi, Arnav and Ashish were standing and few other pics were taken and highlight pic was, Khushi dancing with some guys around her who are supporting her actively. 

Anjali: wow... the designs are so awesome papa... 

Ashish: Khushi has great passion for designing... 

Anjali hearing Khushi's name she thought for a sec and looking at Arnav without thinking asked: Khushi? Chote, Khushi is the same person right, with whom you had lunch in the restaurant the other day? 

Arnav who just stood up halted in that position and turned to look at her and acted as if he didn't hear her, 

Arnav: what? 

Anjali: ha, I saw you having lunch with Khushi (showing the pic on the paper) the other day in the restaurant. 

Arnav looked here and there and replied: yeah, we went for a meeting and on the way we had lunch. Mr. Mehta couldn't join us so we two had lunch. 

Aisha: Khushi? Is this Khushi who work as head designer at AR? 

Ashish: yes... 

Aisha smiled at him and then started seeing the pics and then realized that she is Garima's daughter. 

Aisha: arey, ye toh... Garima ki beti hai... [ she is Garima's daughter]

Dadi, Anjali, Ashish and Arnav: what? 

Aisha: ha... I told you all about my childhood best friend, Garima... Khushi is her daughter. 

Ashish: she is Shashi's daughter too... 

Arnav stared at his mother and went to his room not wanting to get questioned when they focus back on him. 

Anjali: oh... He is such a genuine person and respectful person... 

Ashish smiled at her. 

Dadi: then call them for lunch; I'll get to meet your childhood friend... I didn't know that Garima is Shashi's wife. 

Anjali: yeah, and I have never seen Garima Aunty with Uncle... 

Ashish: he said that she doesn't like getting social much so she is not known to public. 

Aisha: aur Khushi? 

Ashish: apni ma ape gayi hai... she too doesn't like being social in public that's the reason, after studying in abroad came back to India and joined our company, no one knows her being Shashi's daughter apart from me. She is a gem and a quick learner, though being independent; she never failed in believing our traditions and following them...

Dadi: bohut sanskari hai... 

Aisha: so toh hai... maine pehli baar use mandir main hi dekhi thi... [ I saw her first time in temple]

Anjali, who was listening to their talks as well reading the whole article of the show, she asked: business party mein... dancing? 

Ashish: ha, she got talli last night, by mistake... 

Aisha & Dadi: what? 

Ashish: not intentionally... by mistake, thinking it to be a juice she got drunk and trust me... she is a good entertainer when she is drunk... she is such a cute and adorable person when she is drunk. 

He said while laughing and remembering her behavior and then remembered what she commented on Arnav. 

He was continuously laughing. 

Aisha: aap aise kyun has rahe hain? [why are laughing like this?]

He told them about the whole happening after Khushi got drunk and how she commented Arnav for being rude and arrogant all the time... 

All are laughing, including the workers around while Arnav came down in casuals, royal blue round neck t-shirt and black jeans with his car keys. 

Aisha stopped laughing and remembered Arnav saying that he likes Khushi and this realization made her happy so she followed him till he is out of the main door. 

Aisha: chote. 

Arnav turned: ha maa. 

Aisha: Khushi se baat ki? 

Arnav looked around not meeting her eyes... 

Aisha: did you say something to her again? 

Arnav gritted his teeth: I didn't but she did... 

Aisha: meaning? 

Arnav: meaning... she insulted me last night... 

Aisha: but she was drunk na... 

Arnav: ha toh... how do you know? 

Aisha bit her lip and looked back at his father... 

Arnav: unbelievable... he must be the first father who was enjoying when his son being insulted in front of him... 

Aisha: Chote... 

Arnav: I'm going out... won't be coming for lunch... saying he turned. 

Aisha: on a lunch date with Khushi? She asked teasing him... 

Arnav: bohut maza aa raha hain na... usne mujhe insult kiya... mein use zaroor bataunga... bye...[you are enjoying right....she insulted me .. I will teach her a lesson] 

Aisha: chote... chote.. sunn meri baat... but he was gone accelerating his car asking the driver to get lost... Aisha signaled him to not to mind him, driver passed a smile at her nodding no and went... 

Every worker who works in the house loves her... more than all they respect Aisha a lot and they can skip all their personal work and be on their feet when they hear her call... that's the respect she has... 

That doesn't mean they don't respect others, they do respect others but Aisha a bit more... and all are scared of Arnav.