Part 25

Khushi moved a bit to look to him and couldn‟t say anything as he is standing that close to her and she can‟t even move back. 

Arnav: bolo? 

Khushi pushed him a bit and she looked around to see if anyone saw them but she find none she looked relaxed and then worried, where everyone went. 

Arnav disappointed with her this move but didn't say anything as he thought that he might scare her. 

Arnav: all went to party on the other side of the hall, saying he went away knowing she is following him. 

Party hall,
Shashi is the first person who Khushi saw after coming entering the hall and she straight went to him and stood next to him, leaving Arnav behind. He looked at her and gritted his teeth thinking how dare she go away like that? 

Shashi congratulated her with hand shake and appreciated her work, next to him is Ashish; he did the same but with a smile seeing father and daughter behaving all formal 

Arnav joined them and stood between Ashish and Shashi. 

Shashi: congratulations young man, for the success of the event. 

Arnav: thank you uncle. 

Khushi's heart is getting on beating faster and faster... that she can't hear what they are talking, she kept her hand on her chest where she could feel that her heart beating like a drum... she needs something to do to get rid of this feeling... she excused from them and went to the bar and order for a lime juice and sat on a chair, she felt her heart is beating with normal speed now... the people near her, congratulatedfor the success and appreciated her work, she thanked them and left from there getting her lime juice. 

On the she met Mr. Mehta and NK, they spoke for some time and then Mr. Mehta excused himself as he is getting a call, Khushi and NK stared conversing and getting to know on professional level. She felt he is quite cool person. Even he had the same opinion on her but she is reserved not completely herself... 

He got a call so he too excused... mean while she drank her lime juice and picked up another glass from the waiter passing by, she sipped and walking around, stopping in between when someone calling her to join them... 

she excused herself and picked another glass and going in the direction where her father is,
Aman: congrats Khushi... he said coming on her making her scare and widen her eyes and make her grip of the glass tight. 

Khushi: you idiot... 

Aman: opps! Sorry... he held up his hands then took her in his arms as a side hug. 

Khushi: Thank you... come with me, saying she dragged him to where Shashi, Ashish and Arnav stood. 

Shashi: where did you go? 

Khushi: to get a Juice. 

Arnav: you could as... he stopped sensing his father looks on him and turned his head making his father smile a bit. 

Ashish: Shashi meet the manager of AR, Aman. 

Shashi: very pleasure meeting you young man, heard a lot about you. 

Aman: thank you sir, I'm really glad meeting you personally Sir, you are truly inspiring to the younger generation sir, your speeches and blogs are very conveying and truly admirable sir. 

Khushi smiled at him, she knew that Aman is have a great respect for Shashi, she saw him checking him blogs and speeches most often. 

Khushi: he has a huge crush you... she said circling her hand around his arm.