Part 61

That is the first time; they both are together in the pub. Khushi is watching Anjali and Shyam dancing so romantically on the soft music played by the DJ. 

Khushi: they are looking so lovely. 

Arnav: even you are... he said coming close to her, and she turning her face from him.
Arnav: why do you blush so much? 

Khushi: I'm still not used to this romantic Arnav Singh Raizada. You look more dangerous than when you are in office.

Arnav smirked at her: so you are comfortable with my ASR look than this Romantic Arnav, as you think... right? 

Khushi nodded. 

Arnav: okay... fine then... later don't tell me or complaint that I have been rude to you. You will regret this.

Khushi chuckled. 

His champagne and her orange juice are on their table but they both didn't even touch the glasses but their hands. His hands on her waist and hers on his hands both are sitting and watching the people dancing on the floor when Anjali and Shyam stood aside and introducing her to his new friends.

The host of the party announced a dance challenge for the couples, they need to dance according to the music, and music will be changing quickly from fast to slow beats...

Khushi: WOOOOAAAHHH!

Arnav: what the! 

Khushi: let's go...

Arnav: let me check, have you got drunk?

Khushi: no... but I love dancing... let's go, please... she didn't wait till he got up, so she dragged him down stairs and joined Anjali and Shyam, who are surprised to see Arnav on the dance floor.

Anjali: are you sure you will dance with him, Khushi?

Khushi: Di, please... this is so fun. 

Anjali: ok... she showed thumps up to them.

Music got on, first it played a soft music and all are making their moves accordingly, later on it started getting on fast beats.

Only these two couples are dances by holding their partners hand, others are dancing freely... going on, few left the floor and started watching the couples dancing, Surprisingly, Arnav continued dancing on the beats, he is following Khushi's steps... that made him stay this long. At last, Arnav and Shyam felt tired of dancing as their legs are paining, they stepped back, but both the girls are still dancing nonstop, they are enjoying and having fun completely, only these 2 been on the floor till last and still dancing on the beats crazily. The on lookers are encouraging them; girls and boys both started cheering them.

The music ended and the hoots became louder in appreciating them for the energy they showed. Arnav and Shyam are being a bit possessive about the way guys are looking at their partners. So they took their girls from there and stopped only at the parking lot.

Khushi: What the!! Why did you bring us here? We were having fun.

Anjali: ha... that was such a relief, from the chaos...

Shyam: right! Not only you but also the guys in there are having fun seeing you...

Arnav: exactly! But why do you care? 

Shyam Arnav: Girls! 

Khushi and Anjali started laughing hearing them and hi-fi each other.

Khushi: you know what? You both are looking so cute. Both the girls pulled their partners cheeks.

Arnav: funny! He said removing her hands off him. Let's go... he pulled her in her car and gave his car keys to Shyam.