Part 41

After dinner, 

All are on the dance floor, doing couple dance. Shashi-Khushi, Shyam-Garima, Arnav-Aisha, Ashish-Anjali and Mayank-Shruthi and NK with his bua Tanya... 

Shashi: Thank you so much beta... this evening will be memorable forever... he said kissing her forehead. 

Aisha: what happened with Khushi? Have you spoke to her? 

Arnav: ha... 

Aisha: really...? 

Arnav nodded. 

Aisha: what did she say? 

Arnav: not yet, she was shocked after hearing me... but in a good way, I gave her time to think over it.

Aisha: hoye-hoye... tu kab se itne samajdhaar hogaya hai? [ from when did you become this understanding?]

Arnav: samajdhaar toh pehle se hi tha but ab mujhe lagta hai ki I'll go mad being with her... [I am understandting from starting only but now I think I will go mad being with her]

Aisha hit his arm so calling Khushi mad indirectly... 

Aisha: dare you say anything to her... you have to face me...

Arnav: abhi se? kya kiya hai usne aapko...? [ from now only. what did she do to you}

Aisha: mere khadoos bête ko... pyar karna sikhaya... aur kya chahiye... else I felt the hope of seeing you married anytime soon... [ she taught my rude son how to love what else do I need  else I felt the hope of seeing you married anytime soon]

Arnav shook his head seeing her sarcasm. 

Ashish: don't you think chote changed?

Anjali smiled at him and nodded.

Anjali: he proposed her this evening, when we left for the dinner.

Ashish stopped moving and looked shock: what?

Anjali: shh... don't shout.

Ashish: you are kidding...

Anjali: nope... I have witnessed it...

Ashish felt speechless, he knew that his son has feelings for Khushi but never knew that he can be this fast in accepting his feelings...

Anjali: I never knew, he can be this romantic, they look adorable together.

Ashish: hmm... what did she say? Has she accepted his proposal?

Anjali: not yet, I mean, he gave her time to think over it and decide.

Ashish: I wish she gives him a tough time in accepting his proposal... I wanna see, the ASR going after a girl to accept his proposal and that being Khushi is a great thing... she a very chilled out and full of life person. But I don't know how they can be together, I mean he always is in arrogant mode and she is cool.

Anjali: aww... my brother is a better person... he can manage being cool with her, he looks so relaxed when he with Khushi. 

Ashish: hmm... but on a serious note, I just hope he doesn't hurt her with his mood-swings and mostly in anger. 

Anjali: be positive, papa. 

Ashish: I'm positive but just, we need to think from all the sides to get into a relationship for the lifetime,

Anjali: relax, don't over think and I trust them. They will decide if they want to be together or not, after spending time with each other. Let's hope for the best. And not to forget, I have a feeling that his first relationship will be the last too, for lifetime, because she is a great person with positive attitude at the same time innocent. I do feel they will end up marrying each other.