Part 52

All changed in to their comfort and sat in the hall, as no one much tired and also they had their family talk.

Dadi: Khushi bahut pyaari hain! She stated with a smile.

Arnav sat beside her and laid his head on her lap. Anjali came after changing into her comfort nightwear and sat between her parents.

Anjali: I know... she is everything that a guy wants... isn't it chote? She asked him with a tease in her smile.

Arnav got up and sat straight: will you all please stop calling me chote in front of others? It's so embarrassing.

Anjali: Aww... you felt embarrassed in front of others or in front of your lady love? She asked raising her eye brows...

Arnav: whatever! 

Anjali: by the way, you didn't answer my question. What do you think of Khushi? She asked with a bit serious, as she knows her brother well and also got to know well about Khushi, she is so fragile...

Arnav: I proposed her to be my girl, my girl friend, my lover and my wife, I proposed her for marriage di, what else do you want to know?

Ashish: she wants to know, if you are serious about this relationship, Shashi is my friend and also Garima ji is your mother's childhood friend, if anything goes wrong then, all will be suffered.

Arnav: I understand your concern papa, he stood up and went near to his mother side and sat on the armrest beside her. 

Arnav: I'm not that kind of a guy who is interested in hanging out with girls and breakup. In fact, I was never interested in any relationships, forget it, I never felt like this before, towards any girl. Khushi is the one who make my heart beat go wild when she is around, I can feel her presence, when she is around, I don't know why but I felt attracted towards her when I first seen her in the conference room, even before that, I have seen her pic in Shashi uncle's laptop, in of our meetings... on passing days, I tried to ignore that feeling and thoughts of her but nothing happened, then I thought to give a chance to this relation and guess what? I'm happy that I'm with her. Yes, she is crazy sometimes, strike it, she is completely crazy but bahut cute hain. Sometimes, she does crazy stuff and gives her colleagues ideas on impressing their love interest and all praises her for that, but when it comes to me and her, she feel nervous and start asking about how our relationship will work, me so different from her, gets angry, showing arrogance and ego even if it's not needed. You are right di, she has everything that a guy wants in his life, she is practical, sometimes, no, crazy all the time but shows maturity whenever needed, knows how to handle the situation being cool, she is messed up but still have a clear vision how to do and what to do, to solve the mess, she is multl-talented. She likes everything when it comes to food, doesn't matter if it's a road side street food or a classic restaurants food, and she has it all. I only know, that I want her in my life, I'm happy whenever I she is around, she carries that aura with her, doesn't get me bored of anything, unique piece, she herself is an entertainer. Her understanding levels are high with each person she works with, and she understands me well, though, she thinks that I'm unpredictable.

He stopped and looked at his family, he saw his Dadi smiling at him, Anjali's jaw dropped seeing her brother talking for so long and about one girl, that to with a smile all this while, she used to tease him for being single and never took interest in girls but now, she is so proud of her brother for making the right choice for himself. Ashish stopped drinking the tea he is having in his hand and in a shock, seeing his son, so much in love and happy. Aisha has happy tears seeing her son finally, going to settle in his life and that too with her childhood friend's daughter, Khushi. No one in the family has any problem with their relation.