Part 49

Next day, 

Khushi woke up late as she slept late, last night she got a call from Garima to spend the night is Gupta Nivas, so Arnav dropped her there. From the time she woke up, she is rushing the things, she quickly took a shower then headed down to eat but, as she is nearing the table, Aman called her to hurry, there is an issue with the size of a dress. She sighed and started going without eating, then she remembered that she didn't get her car to drive on her own; she asked one of the drivers to drop her at the venue.

Khushi is getting irritated with the calls she is getting from her assistant and Aman... she again received a call, without seeing the number she started.

Khushi: what the hell?? I said I'll be there in 5min, then why are you calling up every minute? You are not even telling me what exactly happ... she was cut off by the other end caller, only then she realized that she blasted on a wrong person.

What the!! 

Khushi: sorry, I thought it is my assistant.

Arnav: I'm coming to pick you up, tell me where you are.

Khushi: it's okay, I'm already half way through, and I'll be there in few minutes. Is everything okay?

Arnav: now everything is fine. 

Khushi: but what happened?

Arnav: model sprained her hand, it got swell up, and so there is an issue with the size...

Khushi: is she okay? I'm almost there, where is the model?

Arnav: in the green room... I'm got to meet the sponsors now, bye, see you...

Khushi: okay, bye! 

She asked the driver to go back home, but he said he will be waiting for her.

Khushi: okay, take a break then... I'll call you when I'm ready to go.

Driver: ji. All the best! 

Khushi smiled at him: thank you!

She went in and started searching for the green room at the backstage. She got bumped with Karan, she cared less about him as she didn't find him so good whenever he sees her.

Khushi: I'm sorry.

Karan: it's okay, what are you looking for?

Khushi: green room.

Karan: oh! 2nd left 3rd room on right, 

Khushi: thanks! Saying she left from there, she didn't see her father and Arnav who were standing on the way; she crossed them and hurried to the room.

Arnav kept on staring at her from the time she entered the venue but she didn't look at him, Shashi cleared his throat, Arnav looked at him.

Shashi: shall we go, others are waiting? 

Arnav nodded and started walking but didn't look at Shashi as he is feeling a bit embarrassed, Shashi smiled and patted his shoulder, as if saying it's okay.

Shashi is the sponsor of the show! 

Khushi went in the green room, and saw the model's hand being bandaged,

Assistant: Khushi, we an alternative, we have only 2 hours for the show to start.

Khushi: it's not at all possible to do the last minute arrangements of a model.

Aman: that can't be the answer, Khushi we have a show to start in couple of hours...

Khushi: I know... she thought for a while.