Part 69

Khushi woke up hearing a ringtone of her mobile; she didn't even open her eyes but answered it under the bed sheet covering her fully.

Khushi: don't you have any work than disturbing me?

Arnav: will see you in half hour at GD. Don't be late, I hate late comers, I believe you do remember. He disconnected the call.

She sat on the bed and looked at the wall clock which showed 8:30. At the same time her mother walked in with her breakfast.

Garima: Arnav called and said, he won't wait for long.

Khushi: what? 

Garima: I don't know, he said you will understand it. Anyways go and get ready, driver is waiting for you.

Khushi: mamma?

Garima: I have to go and visit maa ji. She asked me to come. So get ready, and go. I will start now. Bye...

Khushi: huh? Arghhhhhhhhhhh

Her frustration is, she just completed her college and now she has start working in the office? She started cursing him with whatever words she know or heard off.

At sharp 9:30 she reach office and reporting at the reception. Receptionist wished her by standing.

Good morning Ma'am.

Khushi smiled: good morning, you can call me Khushi.

Arnav: call her maam, and you, you are late by 30 min, you missed the staff meeting, come to my cabin now.

Khushi didn't even turn her head from the time she heard his voice just nodded and left when she felt he left from there, she turned

around and saw him entering his cabin. She sighed and looked around to see if her father is around.

Receptionist: Sir is in his cabin.

Khushi thank you! Bye!

She left to her father's cabin and directly entered in without knocking or checking if anyone else is in.

Khushi: what the hell papa? I was getting orders from that Laad Governor, from morning. What does he think of himself, huh? I just completed my college, and he ordered me to come to office. And when I came he said that I was late by 30 min... what the hell....? How can you work with him and didn't you find anyone else than that laad governor to make me work under? Tell him, that I'm not scared of him any more...

Shashi just blinked his eyes when she completed her complaints. He sighed and looked in front, and again looked back at her and signaled her, she turned her head and saw Ashish and Arnav sitting on the couch. One is looking at her with open mouth and other thinking where to hide his face. He was just playing around with her and in real, she doesn't need to start working from today. She flop his prank and that too before their fathers. He is feeling so embarrassed, on the other hand Khushi gulped hard seeing Arnav and Ashish, when Arnav silently glared at her she just wished to get invisible in air.

Khushi ran from the cabin, in a blink and both Shashi and Ashish looked at Arnav who felt shy to even look up. He slightly changed his color.

Arnav: ah, I have to go... 

Shashi: you should... 

Ashish: else we don't know, what will happen.

Arnav smiled a bit and left from there, after closing the cabin door, he sighed in relief, now he have to look for Khushi, he is sure that she is in the office and can't dare to roam around, thinking for a moment he left to the restroom area and stopped when he found Khushi who just came out. He looked around and saw a door to the balcony. He quickly passed her and dragged her along. Once reaching the balcony he closed the door after confirming no one is around.

Khushi: what are you doing? 

Arnav: haven't thought of anything yet, do you have any ideas on what should I do?

Khushi: huh? What? She tried to move from there, but he blocked her between wall and him.

Arnav: what was that? 

Khushi looked around apart from him.

Arnav: look at me when I'm talking to you understand?

Khushi: didn't understand...

Arnav bit his smiled and again focused on her: you are not scared of me anymore?

Khushi: what? 

Arnav: when have you felt scared of me, that you added "anymore"?

Khushi: leave me. I don't want to work.

Arnav: You don't need to work, I just called you, they didn't know about what I said to you. And you like an idiot said complained to your father. Have you lost your mind?

Khushi: what? You... she pushed him hard which made him to take couple of steps back.

Arnav: how dare you? He dangerously came on her pressed hard to the wall, he calmed down by closing his eyes...

Khushi: are you okay? She felt concerned for him. She can feel that he is having hard time mentally. He looked in her eyes for a moment and then kissed her, she didn't protest but just stood still, she is not getting what is happening.

Arnav: I'm sorry... he said by touching his forehead with hers.

Khushi wiped his sweat on his neck and loosened his tie and opened the top button.

Khushi: what happen?

Arnav: we are having a deal to make, which is very risky, it will change the future of our joint venture.

Khushi: and? 

Arnav: I have handled it well till now and the results will be announced in couple of days. Aman said the designs got leaked, though everything is sorted now but don't know what will be the consequences.

Khushi smiled then laughed: are you the same Arnav Singh Raizada, who used to scare people with his glares and walk around with pride and head held high?

Arnav: Khushi, I'm serious...

Khushi: okay, I'm sorry... do you have work to do?

Arnav: I have meeting in 20min, at AR.

Khushi: okay, let's go then.

Arnav: you will come with me?

Khushi: you are the one who said that you wanted me in office, have you changed your mind?

Arnav smiled and kissed her forehead before holding her hand in his and moving out, when they saw the staff looking at them, she withdrew her hand and walked beside him.

Shashi saw them going out and smiled.

Once they got in the car, Khushi started her chatter box, nonstop till they reached AR, Arnav felt much well, being with her and feeling the olden days... now she can be with him all the time if needed, no college, no assignments, no extra hours. He can be with her whenever needed.

Arnav: you go to the cabin; I'll be there in an hour.

Khushi: you sure? 

Arnav: well, I can be late but don't you dare going out.

Khushi: yes, Sir! 

Arnav smiled at her and caressing her head, he left to the meeting. She entered in AR after a long time.