"What?" I asked him, not believing that I have to hear this from him. 

"He was with a model...I know her...wait what was her name again?" he asked me while thinking about  the name of every single girl he slept with. 

"Areum?" I asked him, praying that he would say 'no'.

"Ah-yes, she is Areum. So you know her as well." He reply back nonchalantly,

So it is her. He was meeting her after all these years. He was the one who knows my pain and the ugly past I had to go through, and yet he chose to contact her. Was this the reason he said 'ok' without any emotion this morning when I told him to date me?

He doesn't feel the same way as I do. That's why I shouldn't keep my hopes up on this stupid love. It eventually end up hurting me anyways. Just like others, he will soon leave me. 

"Hello??" Taehyung reply, reminding me that he is still on the phone.

"Yea?" I softly answer, not wanting to talk or do anything at this situation.

"You want to talk? I can come to you, just send me your address", he said as I heard the car key ringing. 

"Its okay Taehyung, don't come", I insist weakly. I don't want to talk to him because I don't want to trust anyone anymore.

"I don't care. I'm coming anyways. If you don't send me your location, I can track you from your phone." he hung up quickly. 

20 minutes later

(Third POV)

The door bell rang three time as Y/N rushes to see whether the person is Jungkook. But no, it was Taehyung.

"Hey..I brought some wine. It is one of the best wine in Paris", he said as he walks straight into the kitchen as if it is his home.

Y/N's mind was confused and she felt so betrayed. She couldn't move or even talk. She just took the wine cup from his hands and starting gulping down mercilessly.

"Woah..easy there", he said amusingly and smiled. But she didn't reply back.

"Hey look at me", he said as he raise her chin up with his delicate fingers.

"If you are going to ask me about him. Don't", she told him sharply as she started to take another sip.

He let go of her chin and sit back down in his seat, slowly sipping his wine.

After a long time fill with awkward silences and two empty bottle of wine, Taehyung started to talk. While Y/N was drunk and quiet.

"How are you liking this trip so far Y/N?" Taehyung said as he twirled his cup of wine with his long fingers. Changing the topic to release the awkward tension.

"Aside from him, it's pretty nice.." Y/N said, feeling shy all of a sudden due to the alcohol. 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑚 𝑖 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦? 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑜ℎ𝑜𝑙...Y/N thought as her eyes darted around the room, looking all around the room, everywhere but at the older's intimidating gaze. Taehyung noticed this and a frown was etched upon his face. 

 "Baby why are you avoiding my eyes?" he asked with his flirty tone that made girls swooned over him as he took another sip of the thick substance. 

"W-what? no i'm not, y-your eyes are just ugly to look a-at..." Y/N stuttered, picking up the glass of wine and chugged it to ease the feeling in her stomach.