6.5 Bonus Chapter

Chuuya had assumed Shirase took the hint. Chuuya hadn't heard from him in months. Not since Chuuya left his engagement ring on the doorstep deciding he never wanted to see him again. Chuuya was currently laying on the couch reading a book and he felt a hand on his knee and a quick kiss on his forehead and then one planted on his stomach. Chuuya is six months now. And during the whole pregnancy Dazai had been the most caring, gentle, and understanding lover.

"Good morning..." Chuuya smiled.

"Morning." Dazai smiled. "What do you want from breakfast hm?" Dazai says, nuzzling him sweetly.

"Mm... oh! Waffles from that breakfast place down the street sounds soooo good!"

Dazai chuckles. "Well get dressed and we will go get some." Dazai says kissing him. "And is that what my little man wants too?" Dazai cooed as he rubbed Chuuya's stomach and Chuuya laughed.

"He kinda doesn't have a choice. He's growing in my body."

"Your morning sickness early on said otherwise." Dazai laughed.

"True... Arsené hated everything I ate."

Dazai kissed Chuuya again. "He did... but once he's here it'll all be worth it won't it?"

Chuuya smiled happily. "Of course it will be... because he's our son. He will be a breathing existence of our love... and if I had to choose this all over again... I would. I love you Osamu."

"I love you too Chuuya." Dazai says kissing his cheek. "I love you more than I can ever put into words."

*

Just wanted to give you guys a little Soukoku sweetness. :)