It felt kind of awkward having to go to the bathroom with Steven standing behind me, but if it meant I didn't have to feel the frigidness of the floor, so be it.

You're beautiful! Steven spoke into my head over and over again while I relieved my bladder and I just blushed. The more he said it into my head, the less I felt embarrassed or awkward. When I was done I flushed the toilet and he pulled me into the shower and the heat washed over us and it felt like heaven.

Steven pulled me against him with my back to his chest and gathered the washrag and soap into his hand and began to wash me and I melted against him. He rubbed the cloth over my shoulders and arms and whispered sweet nothings into my ear as he did, and tear escaped my eyes again. I was so lucky to have someone as special as him in my life.

He washed down my body and paid special attention to my lower stomach and my groin, which was now starting to get erect. I silently moaned into his neck as I buried my head there and he held on to my and slowly rubbed my now rock hard member down from root to tip and back up again. I was unable to hold back my hips bucking into his hand.

He then turned me around and had my now hard member pressed up against his over heated body and his shaft was also now pressed against my hard cock. The soap helped our members glide against each other.

I moaned out when his hands with the rag washed down and over my shoulders, then down to the middle of my back, until it came to the small of my back. He used one of his fingers and pushed the cloths between the crease of my cheeks and I released a whimper wanting more, but my whimper immediately got deeper and more primal when the cloth and the feel of his thick digit grazed over my entrance, and my body arched into his.

"Shh baby. I've got you." Steven whispered lovingly into my ear. He continued to wash me and then he put the rag down and began to massage my body, including my entrance. "Baby, you are so beautiful." He grazed his finer over my entrance again and again I arched into him and whimpered for more. My inner pleads were answered when he lightly pushed his finger against my entrance and then pushed a little harder and his finger was entering my channel, massaging the ring of muscles.

"Mmm, baby, you feel so nice. I'm not going to fuck hard and rough like last night. I want this to be slow, gentle, and sensual." He said and continued to slowly massage my channel, which had me lightly moaning and withering against his body.

He dipped down and pressed his lips to my ear and I could feel his hot breath over the shell and it had me shivering in his arms. "Baby, your body is so gorgeous when it responds to me." I moaned again as his finger pushed into my prostate and rubbed it with hard, yet soft, deep circles.

I moaned a little louder and dilated against his body. But I was confused and felt a little empty when he pulled his finger out and turned me around and pulled my backside back against his chest. This time I felt his rock hard member pushed into the crease of my ass and begin to rub up and down with the assistance of the soap.

He was starting to drive me crazy and I wanted him now. I pushed my body back harder into him wanting more, and his response was a groan against my neck as he kiss and licked his mark. I became even more disappointed when he pushed our bodies under the hot water and washed away the soap.

He turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around me, which had me whimpering, wanting him so badly. As soon as he was done drying me, he pulled me into his arms and smashed his lips down to mine and picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, and he walked us over to the bed and leaned us down so my back was on the bed and he was hovering over me.

Pulling away from the kiss, he looked down at me with soft eyes and it had me feeling loved. "Baby, I want this to be slow. I don't want to go fast this time. I want it to be soft and romantic." He whispered and I nodded my head biting my bottom lip. He bent back down and captured my lips again as I felt his hot member sliding against my ass cheeks and I really wanted him to be in me.