Chapter 22

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 22

(Pic: Steven's Shower)

Bryan's POV

I woke up with shinning in my face and I looked over at the nightstand to find that it was already 10am in the morning, and for a moment I started to freak out that I was going to be late for school.

That was until an arm wrapped around my waist tightened and I was pulled in closer to Steven's chest. Being close to him always felt nice. I looked down at my stomach and found Steven's hand rubbing soothing circles into my stomach, which gave me tingles at the touch.

I looked behind me thinking he was already awake, but he was fast asleep snoring into my hair, yet his arm was still rubbing circles over my lower stomach. That's when everything from last night popped back into my head and I remembered all of the things we had done. I could feel my cheeks get red hot from all of the things I had said, as well as all of the things I had begged for him to do to me!

The more I thought about it, the hotter I got and the more uncomfortable the sheets covering me got. I pulled the sheets back and slowly pulled Steven's hand away from my stomach. I needed to go to the bathroom, and my bladder was making itself all too well known. I leaped out of the tall bed and let go of Steven's arm, but as soon as I did a frozen feeling started to make its way up my legs. God, the floor felt like an icebox, but I didn't make much of it.

I hopped back into the bed and scooted as close as I could to Steven and wrapped his arm back around me. The moment he was touching me, the heat from his body warmed me up again. I sighed in content, but then my bladder really needed to be relieved!

This time I climbed over Steven, who for some unknown reason was still fast asleep, but I didn't mind. Getting on the other side of the bed, I figured that since this side of the room was closer to the heater vent, it wouldn't be so cold, but as I climbed off of the bed, the cold chilliness started to work it's way up my feet again and I jumped back on the bed, and accidentally pushed into Steven, which had him up in seconds.

"What's wrong?" He asked turning over, wiping the sleep out of his eyes.

"Nothing, it's just the floor is really cold!" And I scooted into his warm body and loved the feel of the warmth his body brought mine once again.

He pulled me into his chest and wrapped the blanket back over us and snuggled against me. His hand automatically went back to my lower stomach and began to rub circles into it again.