"You know you were doing that while you were asleep right?" I asked and placed my hand over his.

"What are you talking about?" He asked opening his eyes and looking down at me.

"Your hand was rubbing circles into my lower stomach when I woke up. But you were still fast asleep." I said, following the motion his hand was still making.

He looked me in the eyes, and I was glad to see all of the love and passion that was there. "Hmm. I guess I'm just trying to comfort my mate ... and my pup." He said as he nuzzled my neck, which sent tingles down my spine.

"Mmm." I sighed and liked the sound of him saying his pup. It made it more real that I was carrying his child, no, our child.

His hand continued to rub circles into my lower stomach and I just melted against him. Both the warmth from his body, added to the soothing movement of his hand, I was starting to go back to sleep, but then my bladder was not having it and woke me up again.

"Ugh!" I moaned out.

"What's wrong baby?" Steven looked down at me, pulling away from my neck.

"I really have to go to the bathroom, but I don't want to get up. It feels so nice right here, and the floor is ice cold!" Steven just chuckled and started to get up and climbed over me, not letting go of my hand. I just pouted at him. It wasn't funny!

"Baby, I don't know what you're talking about. The floor feels fine to me." I looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean it's fine? It felt like an ice box when I got up!" I exclaimed, and his arm tugged at me to get up. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and touched the floor to find that it was perfectly find. "That's not far! It was frozen when I got up only a few minutes ago!" He just shrugged and pulled my body up against his.

In that moment I realized that we were both completely naked, but I was surprised but how much I didn't care that he could see all of me.

Good love! Don't ever be ashamed to show me your wonderful body. You are beautiful and I am yours entirely, just as you are mine. He thought to me and I blushed and he held on to my tighter.

I hate when you're in my head and you can see my thoughts. I thought back to him and he responded with a small slap on my naked ass.

Don't lie to me baby! I can see just how much you want and need me to know what your thinking. You crave it just as much as I do! And I will forever do whatever it takes to make you happy, my love. He said, and I couldn't help the tear the slid down the side of my cheek.

"I love you Steven." I said. He was right, I may have put up a mask showing that I didn't like the invasion of privacy, but it just that; a mask. I really did want him in my head, as often as he could be. It made me feel whole and connected to him. Especially after what had happened at the school yesterday.

I shivered at the thought of the events that had played out, and Steven growled, showing me that he didn't like me thinking about it. And he was right. I shouldn't think about it! What mattered was that I loved him, and he loved me, and now I'm safe.

"Forever baby!" He said to me and leaned his forehead against mine, and I just smiled and closed my eyes. "How about we go take a shower?"

I nodded my head and he gladly pulled me along to the bathroom, and while he went towards the shower, I walked over to the toilet. I let go of his hand and felt freezing cold come back to my feet again so I jumped on to the mat in front of the toilet but I still felt the frozen sensation working up my legs.

"Is it me or did it just get cold in here?" Steven asked and I just gasped. Now he was feeling it too! He walked back over to me and wrapped his arms around me after quickly turning on the shower, and as soon as he arms were around me, the frigidness went away. "Weird." Steven whispered, but he didn't let go of me this time.