Prank Wars

[For jtawesomeness21]

Shane's POV
I held up my vlogging camera in one hand and a whipped cream pie in the other. I stood outside (y/n)'s door and turned on my camera.

"Hey guys!" I whisper-shouted, "So my girlfriend (y/n) fell asleep and I'm gonna prank her. Here we go!"

I slowly opened her door and tiptoed over to our bed. I tapped her on the shoulder, ready to film her reaction. She rolled over and was starting to wake up and I smashed the pie into her face. She sat up, gasping.

Your POV
I sat up with a face full of whipped cream. "YOU DICK!" I shouted at my boyfriend Shane playfully, scooping it off my eyes to see he had a camera on my face. I tried not to seem like too much of a bitch.

I wiped the whipped cream onto his face and giggled as he climbed on top of me and kissed me, still filming. I pulled away, and now we both had whipped cream on our faces. "Bye guys!" he said shutting off the camera, and climbing onto his side of the bed.

I had whipped cream on my whole upper body. He was pretty messy too. "I guess we both need to shower now." he said with a wink. Our second shower was broken at the moment, so we either had to go one then the other or- "Let's shower together." Shane said, cutting off my thought.

He started stripping, and I did too. I turned on the shower and we both got in.

As he was washing himself and I was washing myself, I almost slipped, but he caught me. "I love you." He kissed me and straightened me up, still kissing me. He turned off the shower and backed out of the shower, grabbing a condom off of the sink.

We were now making out on our bed, and I could feel he was semi-hard. I sat up, and rapped my hand around his 7-inch cock and started pumping. After about a minute of that, I rolled the condom onto him and he placed himself at my entrance.

I lifted myself up and kissed Shane on the lips, and he pushed forward, into me.

Shane's POV
I worked up a steady thrust, getting faster and faster as I approached orgasm. I could feel and hear from her moans that (y/n) was almost there too.

I started pounding really fast and hard, and felt her squeeze around my dick, climaxing at the same time as me.

Your POV
Shane orgasmed, then pulled out, throwing the condom away and collapsing next to me. We were both panting, lying next to each other naked.

I ran my hand down his chest, resting on his lower stomach, facing him. I raised my head to kiss him. "I love you, Shane Dawson." I said, before dozing off.

"I love you too." Shane said, kissing my forehead.

Two Weeks Later
I placed my camera on the counter, hidden so that anyone sitting at the table couldn't see it but it could see them. I pressed record.

"Hey guys! So I am going to prank Shane and tell him I'm pregnant to get back at him for two weeks ago. I got this fake pregnancy test that is always positive, but looks like a real test. And after last time, I actually did pee on it. I know, SUPER GROSS, but I did. So Shane should be here any minute he is on his way home from recording the podcast."

I heard his keys in the door, and pulled the test out of my hand, holding it in a tissue(eww, wet!) in my lap and I sat down at the table, looking sad. I mimicked 'shh' to the camera, then Shane walked in.

"What's wrong sweetie, you look sad. He said sitting down across from me.
"Look." I said, and handed him the test. He examined it, then put it down on the table, sitting back in his chair. "Stop trying to prank me, I know there's a camera here somewhere." he said, briefly scanning the room.

"No, Shane I'm serious. No camera, completely real." I said, trying my hardest not to giggle. It worked though. "That's not possible." he said, leaning in. I think he believed me! "We used a condom..." he whispered. (I'll edit that out later.) "It's completely real I swear." I said.

He looked like he might faint. "So you... and me... are gonna be parents?..." he asked. He came around to my side of the table and hugged me. I fake cried.(Earlier I watched a YouTube tutorial on how to fake cry well) "It's gonna be okay." He said, embracing me. "One thing..." I said, still looking sad. "What is it honey?" he asks.

I look up at him and say "THIS WAS A PRANK!" He looks at me and then sees tha camera and in his Shananay voice says, "PHEW! I was not ready to be a baby daddy! With all my daddy issues!"

I turn off the camera, I'll film the outro later. "I'm sorry." I say to him, "I had to get you back." He sensually walks up to me and embraces me in a tight hug. I feel him kiss my neck and hear him whisper in my ear, "The Prank War is just beginning."