Chapter 1- Being Saved

Start from the beginning

When we got there, there was an acoustic guitar playing softly, and someone was singing beautifully.

"Sounds like Crystal is playing a new song! God, she sounds beautiful! I always love to listen to her playing, you should too! She won't notice if you open the door, so go ahead." She exclaimed quietly.

We slowly opened the door and listened to her play 'Memories' by Panic! At The Disco.

After she had finished I couldn't hold it in and said, "That was beautiful!" She snapped her head to us with wide eyes.

The first person to speak up was Alex.

"Hey Crystal, you're a great singer," He was going to continue but I cut him off when I saw her blush from his compliment by saying, "You look so cute when you blush!" At this, she faced her head down, letting her hair cover her face, but then looked back up after a moment, when she finished blushing.

"As I was saying, I'm," but he was cut off again by Crystal

"You're Alex Gaskarth, of All Time Low, and that's Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson and Zack Merrick of All Time Low." She said in a quiet-ish voice.

"Cool! So, Crystal, you're a fan?" I asked, sitting on her bed and putting an arm over her shoulder.

"Huge fan," She stated simply, laughing at my actions. "Sorry about not seeing you earlier, it was just there was a huge crowd around you." She spoke.

"It's okay! That's why we're here now." I stated.

"Crystal, why is your left eye purple and your right eye blue?" I asked, changing the subject. She laughed at my question.

"Well, the purple eye is just purple contacts, I also have red ones, and the blue eye is my natural colour." She explained.

"Crap! I gotta go out! C'ya!" She said, putting her sleeveless leather jacket on and grabbing her skate board, running out the door.

:. Crystal's POV .:

.: The Next Day :.

It was around midday when I decided I would go to the boy's side of the place to ask if anyone wanted to go out and play soccer. I had just gotten to their side when I was suddenly pushed to the wall, a big hand holding both of mine above my head and the other hand caressing my cheek.

"Now Crystal, what are you doing so overdressed?" Danny said, talking about how he was only in underwear. Me being in some ripped red skinny jeans and a plain black T-shirt as well as plain black undergarments.

"Why don't we go to my room and we can get you into some proper clothing." He smirked.

"Why don't you go and have sex with a girl who gives consent?" I asked, hatred in my voice.

"But, you see, I already have with them! So it would be much more fun with you, seeing you naked, Crystal. Besides, you're so much more beautiful, hot and sexy." He said, moving the hand that was on my cheek, to my hip.

"Fuck off, Danny." I exclaimed.

"But I'd much rather fuck you, Crystal." He said, again smirking.

"You don't get off, I'll scream." I said, honestly.

"You scream, I'll lock you in my room so nobody can save you and then there'll be nobody to stop us." He said, threateningly. He then dragged me to his room, leaving his door open, then pushing me against the far wall.

"I would expect the bed first, but it's not like I have a say." Just wishing he would hurry up and get it over and done with.

"Shut up, Crystal. Be quiet and patient, it's funner that way." He said, making me want to puke.

"Yeah, 'cause having sex with you is soooo fun isn't it." I said, sarcasm laced heavily in every word.

"Oh, it is, Crystal, trust me, now shh." He said, making me want to throw up again. He then started kissing me, starting from the top of my jaw then going down my colar bone, sparing my first kiss.

He then took my T-shirt off and threw it across the room. He blanked out, staring at my breasts but I snapped him out saying, "Fuck off, Danny, these aren't on display for you to stare at all day!" I said, extremely pissed.

He quickly snapped out of it, moving towards my jeans to take them off, too. He was suddenly pushed sidewards falling over the bed. What stood in front of me shocked me so much, but I was glad it happened.

:. Alex's POV .:

.: Back In Time A Bit :.

We had just arrived at the orphanage. We wanted to talk to Crystal again, get to know her a bit more, before we tell her we wanted to adopt her.

"Hey Alice, we came to see Crystal!" I said cheerily to the women who opened the door.

"Thank you so much for considering her! If she isn't in her room she'll be in the boy's half of the house, so you'll just have to ask around." She spoke cheerily, then walked off to what I think was the kitchen.

We had just gone to her room but nobody was there, so we walked to the boys half and heard a few sentences be exchanged in a room to which the door was open. One of the voices were female so we decided to check if it was Crystal. What we saw shocked us.

What we saw was Crystal pushed up against the wall, without a shirt on, by this guy only in his underwear moving towards Crystal's jeans. Zack was first to act, pushing the guy away from Crystal, also making him fall over the bed.

The next to act was Jack, quickly grabbing a shirt that was most likely Crystals and handing it to her. She gratefully put it on and hugged him, then Zack.

"Thank you guys so much for coming in when you did, and saving me!" She said then hugged Rian and I even if we didn't do anything.

"We're just glad we got here in time!" Rian said.

"So, um, what're you guys doing at the orphanage again?" Crystal inquired.

"Well, we actually came to tell you that we would like to adopt you." I said cheerily.

"S-seriously? Y-you guys w-wanna adopt me?" She stuttered, looking very shocked.

"Yeah, of course!" Jack said over enthusiastically.

"Thank you guys so much! I'll go pack!" She exclaimed happily, then hugged each of us, and ran to her room.

"We better go tell Alice." Zack pointed out. We all filed out of the room and downstairs to give Alice the news, and to report attempted rape.

:. Crystal's POV .:

I can't believe that they're adopting me! When I got to my room I grabbed my suitcase and packed everything I had.

Other than clothes there was my iPod shuffle, sketchbook, a couple of toys that remind me of my childhood, two CDs, a few reading books, a photo of my parents and me, and the locket. This locket was dear to me as on the inside was a photo of my mother and father kissing on one side and a picture of them holding me up on the other side, on the outside it said 'stay strong'. I miss them so much, but I wasn't gonna start crying.

I quickly ran down the stairs with my suitcase and went over to the boys and Alice.

"Hey guys, I needa go say goodbye to Kitty and some other little girls, then I'll come back and say goodbye to Alice, okay?" I inquired.

"Yeah, sure, go ahead."

After saying goodbye to everyone; my suitcase was already in their tour bus and all that had to be done was someone to sign their name on a piece of legal paper.

"So who's going to be Crystals new father?" Alice questioned.

"Well, I thought I would do that?" Rian asked.

"Sure, I don't really mind. I still get an awesome family, and hang out with you guys." I said cheerfully. Rian signed the paper and we all went to the tour bus.

A/N Thanks for reading! I have a few other stories I wish for you to read, but you don't need to.

Peace out guys!

-nobodyinparticular98