Chapter 17 Birthday Part 1 (Edited)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Aurora, it's okay shhhhh shhhh" said the man

Aurora cried louder. "They ... They called me stupid .....they call me weird and ugly" the man wiped her tears.

"They won't hurt you anymore, now listen to me. Look at me. Breathe. Inhala exhala, (Inhale, Exhale) inhala exhala (Inhale, Exhale) ."

She followed the man's instruction, she breathed in and she breathed out."

"Good girl, now smile," he said. Aurora smiled a bit looking at him. His face became clearer.

"Good, you are so beautiful when you smile, my beautiful little niece, my rose. la mia bella rosa(My beautiful rose)."

Present

"Aurora? Are you okay? You kinda just closed your eyes and just went off mode" Said Sonia

"Yeah I'm okay" I replied. Sonia knew I was lying but she doesn't want to pry because of all the stress that I might have with Heather.

*That.... Was that Uncle Toni? I do remember him. He always called me Rose after my middle name Rosella. It was a nickname he called me. Why do I remember him now?*

While being distracted from finding the answers, I heard phones ringing and beeping, etc. from everyone and I knew that Heather was behind this. After the class was over, my brothers were asking if I was okay and later we would talk about it at home and I just nodded.

Soon, lunch came and we all went to our spot outside the cafeteria and bought our lunches as I packed. Once we sat down, Mikayla started talking. "Okay, let me get this straight, what happened between Aurora and Ryder?! A lot of people are just spreading more rumors and I don't want to hear that! When did this happen? And why didn't I know about this?!" she looked at the girls for answers.

Marcus explained instead." it happened during Liam's party at his house, remember you couldn't come. Aurora tripped and fell, that is what most of the people said that was there when it happened."

Mikayla looked confused and shocked but also looked angry at me until she noticed I was looking at her. Her expression changed.

*Why did she look angry at me? * I thought to myself.

"Wow, that looks scandalous" K after being quiet. He was scrolling through his phone." Guys look at this!" he said while showing us the phone. It was linked to a website that was a hate "Slam book" type with a photo of me and people posting hate comments on me in anonymous names.

"That's it !" Kimi stood up angrily. "I am going to talk to her!".

Both Sonia and K pulled her down to her seat. "No you won't," both of them said.

I just couldn't process it, I felt useless that I couldn't do anything to defend myself, I know how to physically but verbally.

"Marcus, handle this, please. You know what to do" said K passing his phone to Marcus. Marcus took the phone and looked at it for a while and gave it back.

"On it," he said, sounding confident. He took out his laptop from his bag and began typing fast and we all just stood there waiting.

"What are we waiting for?" I asked.

"You'll see," Mikayla replied

"Aaaand Done!" Marcus said looking proud of himself.

I heard a beeping sound from not only K's phone but from others too, I looked at his phone and saw that the page was gone.

"Good job man!" Ryder said and the guys high-fived.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"Marcus, our tech genius here, tore down the website, and now it's all gone. That is Marcus's talent. He is a wiz in technology. Last time, by accident he kind of activated all the sprinklers in the school and everyone freaked. Not even the principal knew who did it." Mikayla explained