Chapter 6

D A N I E L

"Danny, Sam, why don't you two just go out for pizza or something, sitting upside on the couch, while watching a movie on mute while you make up the dialogue, will not solve your problems." my mom commented while pushing pause on our movie.

"Mom, it's the most exciting thing we came up with" I replied as I straightened up.

"No, here's some money, go out and watch a movie and stuff your faces after, I can't stand the crazy dialogue you two come up with" she said as she handed us both a twenty dollar bill.

"Hey, let's go buy some "special brownies" with this" I said as I jumped up from the couch and pulling Sam up right after.

"Bye mom see you later" I said as I dragged Sam out of the house.

"so what do we do now?" Sam asked as we sat in my truck.

"I feel like some pizza, and bowling, what do you think?" I asked her.

"Pizza sounds good, bit we should have someone else to bowl with too" she replied.

"Yeah but who?" I turned looking at her.

"Well, we could invite Mario, he seems like a pretty cool guy" she replied as she looked back at me.

"Did you get his number?" I asked her.

"Well it was meant for you, but I forgot to give it to you, till now" she said as she pulled a torn piece of paper from her bag.

"Wait... why did he give you his number, to give to me?" I asked a little confused.

"Well, it's a site sign that he thinks your cute, come on don't you think he's cute too" she said with a flirt wink.

"Ok, I'll admit he is cute" I admired even thought I still think Eric is cuter, but I have to remember that Eric has had girlfriends in the past.

"So why don't you just give Mario a chance" she nudged my shoulder, all the while giving me a hopeful look.

"Ok, I'll invite him, give me the paper" I rooked my eyes as I got the paper from Sam. I dialed Mario's number in and pressed call.

The other line started ringing and eventually someone picked up.

"Hello" Someone said on the other line to which I guess it was Mario.

"Hi, is this Mario?" I replied as soon as he finished.

"Yes, who's this?" He asked in a humorous tone.

"It's Daniel" I replied with a chuckle.

"Ok, what can I do for you Daniel?" He asked with the same tone.

"Sam and I were wondering if you would like to go bowling?" I looked at Sam, and as usual she was just scrolling through twitter.

"Sounds fun, what time?" He asked

"Right now, at Main Event" I replied a little to excitedly.

"Ok, see you there" he said be fore hanging up.

"Well he said yes so, let's go so we can get an ally and a table, then go ahead and order two pizzas because we're crazy like that." I said as I put my truck in reverse.

"Ok, hurry up then, lets meet Mario there" she said as she turned up the music.

M A R I O

"Dad, I'm going out!" I yelled out as I descended the stairs.

"With who?" My dad Leo asked as he peaked his head out of the kitchen.

"With two people I met in my first class" I replied getting my coat and keys.