Chapter 9

(Daniel new hairstyle and also what Daniel looks like and what Eric looks like)

/Tell me what you think/

E R I C

"I know, you're worried that you won't find her." My dad said simply.

"No, I already found my mate, about two weeks ago really." I corrected him.

"Why didn't you say anything?" My mom asked as she came to sit next to me.

"Hold on, I'm getting there, I didn't say anything because he's a human" I said before looking down at my lap.

"It's fine that she's a human, many of our kind are mated to humans" my dad replied,so I guess he didn't here me say HE.

"No, Dad I said HE is a human" I corrected him waiting for his reply.

"That's why you haven't told us, because he's a male, what is wrong with him being a male?" He asked puzzled as to why there would be a problem.

My head snapped up and I just looked at him with confusion. "Your not mad?" I asked him.

"Now why would I be mad?" He asked learning up against his desk.

"Because I can't produce an heir to be the next alpha." I replied looking down at my lap as my Dad come over to sit on the other side of me.

"Eric, your still young, it's going to be awhile before you take over for alpha, don't worry about having an heir just yet." My Dad said as he rubbed my shoulder.

"So you don't care, that he's a male" I asked once again.

"No, besides, your Mom and I knew you'd end up with a male mate." My dad said as he slapped me on the back before getting up.

"I mean I guess." I said as I was left there alone. So wait they don't care, the fuck was I worried about, but wait, how will the pack respond? With that in my mind I ran after my parents.

"Wait, I'm glad you accepted it, but what about the pack, what will they say or think? I can't have the pack disgusted by me," I ranted as I walked behind my parents.

"Then we'll see about it. Hunter!," my dad called out.

"Yes, alpha?" My Dads beta questions as he walked into the kitchen.

"Please have the meeting room ready for the whole pack to come by seven." My Dad advise him.

"I'll get people on it right away." He replied before walking towards the kitchen.

"I'll be back by seven" I informed my parents before walking back outside to my truck.

I pulled out my phone and sent Nate a quick text to be ready because I'm picking him up.

I grabbed my car keys from my pocket and went out to my truck so I could go get Nate and maybe Sadie if she's home. I turned the ignition on and took off towards town.

Once I had picked Nate up, we swung by and picked Sadie up. I then drove us back to the pack house.

We said hi to everyone as we came in and then disappeared upstairs to my room that I had here at the pack house. When we got to my room, we found Mario sitting on the window seat.

"Sorry, I thought you wouldn't mind if I came in here." Mario apologized when he turned to look at me.

"It's fine I was hoping you would be here at the pack house" I responded letting Sadie and Nate inside.

"What for?" He asked looking back at me.

"Listen up and you'll know." I responded causing him to sit looking straight at me, I paused for a moment before I continued.