Chapter 11

Okay, so Danric won over Ericiel and so from now on the whole world will ship Danric. They will have the urge to bow down whenever they hear or see it. It would be amazing if we could get #DANRIC to trend on Instagram. That's a great idea, go on Instagram and post a picture of a cute gay couple and tile it #Danric, I will personally go like and follow anyone who does.

Anyway, thank you so much to everyone who is reading Mated To An Alpha. This book has 13K+ reads. I am so thankful to have amazing readers and now Danric shippers...I hope.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

D A N I E L

Thursday had gone by like a breeze. There was no Amy in sight and no one did anything to make fun of the gay guy. So now today is Friday, which means I go on my date with Eric tomorrow.

"Hurry up," I heard Lola banging on the bathroom door. Little did she know that I was already awake and ready for school and that I was in my room.

I opened up the door and saw her leaning against the bathroom door, in her sweats and looking as ratchet as ever.

"What are you waiting on?" I asked her as I walked past to get to the stairs.

"Waiting on you..." she trailed off as she saw I was not in the bathroom.

"You do know I have my own bathroom connected to my room, right?" I questioned her for my amusement.

"Don't judge me, I'm half asleep ok," she groaned as she turned around to face the door.

"And you should have just checked the doorknob," I added as I descended the stairs.

"Shut up," she muttered as she slammed the door.

I walked from the living and into the kitchen where I found my Dad reading the news paper, and my Mom making waffles.

"You dress more and more gay everyday," my Mom shook her head and I just looked at her with my jaw touching the ground.

"Dad, did you hear what she told me!" I exclaimed as I turned to look at him.

"I don't blame her, your starting to wear skinny jeans, I never expected you to, and well the tight shirts are normal, but honey we can't help that our son is to gay to function," my Dad smirked as he looked up from his paper.

"Really, you let him watch Mean Girls," I deadpanned as I turned to look at her.

"It's not my fault he came in when Lola and I were watching it, and plus Lola didn't let him change the channel so he had to sit through it," she tried to defend herself as she poured the batter for another waffle.

"So, what is up with all the skinny jeans lately?" My dad asked as I sat down to eat some food.

"Sam took me out and bought me all kinds of clothes as well as some skinny jeans, but I think I'm going to stop wearing them," I explained as I poured me a glass of orange juice.

"Speaking of Sam, she's right here," Lola announced as she was going through some mail.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Lopez," she greeted as she came to sit by me.

"Hey Sam, would you like some breakfast?" My mom asked her as she put some waffles on a plate.

"That would be wonderful," Sam replied as she poured herself some juice.

"Ok, so when you're around my parents you act all sophisticated, but when we are alone you have no issue being crazy," I chucked as I glanced over at Sam.

"I'm showing your parents that I'm a great influence on you," she replied setting a napkin on her lap.

"Kiss up," I murmured as I took a drink of my juice.