Chapter 1

D A N I E L

I'm up and ready by seven, so I decided to go by and pick up Sam. I stopped outside her house and honked. A few minutes later she appeared and ran to my truck.

"Hey," I said as Sam got into my truck.

"Hey, asshole" she greeted once she got in.

"What did I do?" I gasped, how dare she great me in that manner.

"I was doing my hair, and you just had to rush me," she sneered before pulling out her phone.

"Ok, I'm sorry," I apologized with a hand on over heart.

"I still don't forgive you, maybe if you buy me an Starbucks I'll forgive you," she smiled, now this is the Sam I know.

"Okay, let's go to Starbucks," I spoke before turning up the music and rolling down the windows.

We pulled up to the town Starbucks and we went in. We placed our order and sat down on one of the tables.

"So are you ready for today?" I asked Sam as I stared out the window.

"Oh my gosh, yes I am, since the school got remodeled, they made new additions," she gushed with excitement.

"They did, like what?" I asked, I don't remember hearing about this.

"Well, they added a fountain to the main hall and that's where they relocated the lockers, I've heard its going to be pretty cool, but I don't understand why we had to start school on a Friday," she

I was about to reply but our order was called and we got up to get them. After we paid we walked out as Eric and his best friend Nate squeezed past us, and I noticed Eric had a funny look on his face...

E R I C

Nate and I were walking up to the doors of a coffee shop with I was hit with the wonderful smell of pine trees, morning dew and a hint of vanilla, as we got closer to the door.

"Mate!" my wolf growled out, but before I could get out the door again she drove away with that other guy, I wonder if they're dating.

I knew I'd see her later, so I just went ahead into the store again.

"I think I found her" I said as I got to Nate

"Really, who is she?" he asked

"I don't know, she drove away before I could see her" I replied sitting at a table where her smell lingered.

"That's awesome; you'll just find her at school today again, so don't worry" Nate said after he got our drinks. "By the way, Happy Birthday" he said setting a brownie in front of me.

"Thanks" I said

"Your welcome, but lets get to school, I want to check something's out" Nate said

"Alright let's go" I said grabbing my stuff

About a block away from the school I got the scent from earlier again, and then I spotted a couple of seniors outside and then I saw the girl from earlier, she was standing next to the same guy again.

I drove up to the school and parked; Nate and I both got out and headed towards the front where I saw the girl. We got to the doors and I saw no one around.

"She was here" I told Nate

"She must have gone to class, the bell rang a few minutes ago" he said

"Let's go then" I said

We walked into the building, and I got my schedule from the office. Nate and I had the same classes for the first few hours. We found the class room and we walked in.