Pure Vessel X Reader

.

.

.

The Vessel startled from his slumber, a warm presence had formed on his chest. He looked down warily and sighed with relief as he saw his girlfriend, Y/N laying her head on his chest.

She was asleep, so he just quietly stroked the top of her head. (Idk if bugs have hair here :P Marissa did,,,) Y/N was very precious to the Pure Vessel. She was one of the only things he found joy in. She was always there for him when he needed it. She was... so precious to him. He didn't know what he would do if she were to leave him or... die...

After a few moments of the Vessel being lost in his thoughts and stoking Y/N's head, she fluttered her eyes open, looking innocently up at him. "Good morning..." She trailed off sleepily.

The Vessel smiled wordlessly at her. He wasn't the best speaker, he rarely spoke, and him not having a mouth made it just a t i n y bit harder. She snuggled closer to him. "Do you want to do anything today...?" The Vessel shrugged.

She stretched a bit and pecked his mask lightly. "I'm tired today, how about we just snuggle?" The Vessel smiled under his mask and lay his head on hers, signifying that he wanted just that.

Y/N got up from the grassy bed the two had been laying on together. "Actually, there is a river not too far from here... we could go there!" Pure Vessel nodded his head and hugged Y/N from behind as he got up.

She chuckled and pointed towards the door. "Let's go then!"

••• Time Skip Brought To You By The Radiance's Floof ( ' ▽ ' )b •••

Y/N ran her hand through the cool water, letting it flow around her claws. "Pure, it's so nice here!" The Vessel nodded and sat down by the water, resting his legs and closing his eyes.

Y/N played in the water for a bit before crawling over to the Vessel. "Pure...?" She said as he wrapped his arms around her. "I love you..." The Vessel blushed under his skull like mask.

"I know..." He quietly mumbled, blushing although Y/N luckily couldn't see it. She look up surprised. "What was that?" He shrugged, trying to pretend as if he hadn't done anything.

"Did- Did you just say something?" Pure Vessel shook his head. Y/N grinned mischievously and kissed his check. "I know you did... your voice is so cute... I dunno why you don't speak more often."

The Vessel looked at her.

"Oh... right..." Y/N said embarrassed. "No mouth isn't really easy..."  The Vessel smiled at her, then nuzzled the top of her head, leaving a small kiss. Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck as the two peacefully lay by the river and rested there.

The Vessel loved her with his full heart. And that would never change, not even when he died.

.

.

.
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I hope you enjoyed <3
-Ramune