•03• Disguise

Start from the beginning

Jungkook's body was under the control of the rush of adrenaline. He was trying too hard not to make any move but it would be such a waste if he didn't.

He leaned in more, their lips almost touching but suddenly,

"You pabo! Yugyeom pabo...skksisk" Taehyung mumbled something in his sleep and Jungkook surprisingly backed away.

"Wha-? Pabo?" It took a moment for Jungkook to realise, making him smile again.

"You're such a cutie." He whispered and admired the sleeping beauty in front of him before drifting to sleep, hugging him close.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

The Sun splayed beautiful yellow rays through the window, stirring Taehyung from his pleasant sleep. He was about to lift his arms to stretch out his soreness but he couldn't.

Why?

How do you expect him to move when he had Jungkook snuggling close, almost burying his face onto Taehyung's neck? Taehyung looked down to see their legs all tangled up again, the familiar feeling gushing through his mind.

Kim Taehyung would have probably dreamed of this but he definitely didn't expect it to happen so quick, especially when he was crushing over his own best friend.

Taehyung's heart fluttered, loving the feeling of Jungkook on him. It made him feel so safe and he didn't have the heart nor the strength to move away. Instead, he encircled his arms around Jungkook, enjoying his warmth when he had the chance to.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

It was Saturday morning and Taehyung had left already, making Jungkook frown in sadness.

He fell back on his bed and stared at the ceiling, he was bored and just then an idea struck his mind.

"Wait, I'm not a normal human now, which means I can crawl like spider and shoot webs too right? Wow." He sat up quickly and looked at his wrists.

"But how does it work?" He folded up his sleeves and moved his wrists in circular motion.

"And nothing is happening." He moved them again, trying various positions, nothing worked.

He tried again, extending his arms out while folding his middle and ring finger down to his palm. Immediately threads of web came out and he fell from his bed.

"What the fuck?" He did it again with a more force and lot more web spiralled out of his wrists continuously. He panicked and threw them in the bin before Ma could see.

Jungkook held his head with his hands, completely shocked with what had happened. Unable to swallow all of this, he moved back quickly. While doing so, he hit himself on the shelf, tumbling down one of the trophies on it.

His body shivered and his spider instincts alarmed him quicker before it could fall down.

"Wow, that was close." He tried to place the trophy again but he tripped as he stepped on a ball, shaking the entire shelf on the wall. Thanks to his messy room.

The trophy shelf was about to fall and suddenly his wrists shot web and forced the shelf back to messy wall. Phew, nothing fell now and Jungkook breathed for a second. Suddenly another trophy tumbled down slowly but he caught it with his web before it could end up hurting his coconut head.

He giggled on his own now, covering his mouth with his palms with uncontrollable amount of happiness.

"Wait it's useless because I can't let anyone know. Hah, if Ma finds out she'll beat me with her slippers or send me to a doctor. Aish! And people will think as I'm a monster.... no way... Not at all!" He sat back on his bed.