CHAPTER FOUR: The Revelation

LEIGH ANNE

Finally after almost a week na walang pasok back to school na. Konti nalang at malapit na'ko maburo, mabuti nalang at hindi na hinayaan ng mga school officials na ma'tengga pa kami ng matagal sa bahay kung kaya't pinapasok na ang lahat.

Until now hindi parin natutukoy kung sino ang salarin. Para ba'ng tinamad na ang mga police mag'imbestiga. They just put the case into a hold and see if they can found any liable source of information.

Anyways. I'm so glad to be back in school. But I can't even sit up straight and listen to our professor. Tagos lang ang tingin ko sa bintana habang nag'kaklase. My mind is on spiral that's arduous to halt. I'm still covered with agitations as the past still haunts me.

*Flashback*

This happened yesterday. When Josh and I were talking, I accidentally recall lahat ng nangyari noong araw na lumipat ako sa condo unit na tinitirhan ko ngayon. I remembered that I had a dream when I fall asleep in the car that brought me here in Makati.

Ang panaginip na iyon. It turns out to pop in my head all of a sudden. As if it was like a vision.

It's blurry and not as vivid as it suppose to be. I saw an unidentified man what appears to be hiding at the back of the locker. He was looking towards the direction of five people wearing basketball shirt with unidentified faces.

He waited patiently until the guys left the dressing room and that's when he sneaks in. He grabbed someone's bottle and put in some sort of powder and then he scram.

My vision went detail by detail as a Man drank the whole bottle to fade his thirst. For some reason I recognize the Man's face and I come up with the conclusion that it was Ken. Maybe my vision only recognizes the people that I already know.

He was later died from poisoning. That explain why kung bakit bumula ang bibig niya. This is the second time around that I had a vision. Noong una ay tumugma ito sa realidad kung kaya't ang pangalawa ay maaaring tumugma rin.

I don't know why but I guess It's too early to judge and I might as well observe for a bit. Maaaring coincidence lang ito pero I have one suspect in mind. Kapag napatunayan ko na tama ang vision ko, buong puso ko itong ilalahad kay Denise

This contain a serious measure that could possibly turn out to be significant. But the question is to whom I should open up this circumstance. Definitely someone that could help me. And someone that's very trustworthy.

"Ms. Jovill" sigaw ng professor kong si Prof. Alliza, matangkad ito, nakasalamin her age is in mid 40s at hanggang balikat ang buhok. Nayanig ang buong katawan ko sa gulat "Who told you to daydream while in my class." She said habang iwinawagayway ang hawak niyang stick.

"I~mmm," nanginginig ko'ng sabi.

"I won't accept any explanations, Please stand up and read the last sentence where I stopped." She said.

I'm dead. I don't even have the book on my desk at hindi ko rin alam kung saang pahina siya nahinto. Masyado kasi akong naging abala sa pagiisip ng kung anu-ano. I guess It's pretty much over for me.

I was ready to apologize, when suddenly I saw a book on my desk and It's already open and there's a sticky note that says, "Page 37, Second sentence of the third paragraph"

My heart lift. kumpleto kasi ang detalye neto na para bang hulog ito ng langit.

I set aside all the thoughts in my head at hindi na ako nag'atubiling basahin ang libro. I'm almost near to be punished but luckily I got away with it. After I proved myself to Prof. Alliza, pinaupo na niya ako.