1

I change into a turtleneck, nice fitting pants and a overcoat before heading out into the chilly fall air. I pull a pack of cigarettes from my pocket and slip one between my lips, I light the cig before my walk to the cafe I enjoy going to for my relaxing periods.

As I walked I noticed how cold it was getting, that means it's my time to shine. The colder it gets the more trouble I'll be able to get into since the cops won't be focused on us and instead in accidents in the snow.

I walk into the cafe blowing into my hands trying to warm them up, my eyes wander around the quiet place before I walk up to the counter. As I walk over I find the prettiest girl ever standing there talking to a customer. I feel my cheeks warm up a bit, I hope this customer will hurry up

I walk up to the counter and smile at the girl standing taking orders. She looks over and smiles back before talking to me.

"Hello sir, may I take your order?" She smiles.

"Heh yeah-"

"Oh- I'm so sorry" she apologizes her face tinting red before she covers her face.

"No no no, it's okay. Plenty people make that mistake." I smile and reassure her.

"Oh, o-okay. What would you like to get"

"Just a coffee" I say smiling at the girl.

"Staying or leaving?"

"Staying of course." I wink.

"Oh, I'll bring it out to you" She blushes lightly.

As I waited for my coffee, I decided to think of things I could say to flirt with her or maybe ask her out. I was deep thought when the coffee hit my nose. I look over to see the girl standing there with my drink.

"Hi, here's your coffee" she smiles.

"Thank you beautiful." I smile and carefully take the drink.

"Stop.. I'm not, you probably call every girl that."

"Not true, I rarely compliment anyone." I say honestly taking a sip from my cup.

"Shh.." she blushes lightly.

"What's your name beautiful?"

"Ayumi." She blushes. "And you?"

"I don't give out my name.. but I'll give you my nickname.." I smile. "Call me Kentaro.. you can figure out what that means later." I wink my eyes glancing up and down her body. She blushes and glances at the counter.

"I have to go back to work.. it was nice talking to you-"

"Here, have this." I hand her my number. "Text me later.. we can keep talking." I wink and get up finishing my coffee. She looks at me and blushes nodding before walking back to the counter. Before I leave I wave at her and say.

"Bye beautiful."