"What the hell just so you know my name is beautiful!", she growled.

"Hahaha sorry I'm just teasing", Goku then stopped laughing, "Well my name is Kakarot, but my grandpa thought it was too menacing so he named me Goku. Just to know, do you have a tale?"

"A-a tale?", she asked, the boy's question confused her.

"Yeah, I've only met my family, and my grandpa was the only one without a tale", he then unwrapped his tale that seemed like a belt, "Grandpa told me that not everyone has a tale, so I was wondering if you had one."

"No I don't but that's fascinating", the girl had so many questions about this, she was a scientist and needed to find out what was different from his anatomy. "So what are you doing all the way out here?", Bulma asked.

"I should be asking you that? I live here", Goku said.

"Live all the way out here?", Bulma asked as she saw the whole countryside from their height. "Do you live alone?"

"No, I live here with my parents", he said. When he suddenly took out an orange orb, "Right grandpa?"

"No way I found it!!", Bulma then grabbed the ball out of Goku's hand, "Yay I found it! Hahaha!"

"Hey! Let go!", Goku yelled as he took the orb back, "I don't know what your doing but this was the parting gift that my grandpa gave me before he died!"

"Oh...I'm sorry", [I guess I can't just take something like this from him, I need to convince him somehow. She then lifted up her skirt to show some part of her panties, "If you give me that dragon ball I'll let you take a peek at my underwear~"

"What? No way in hell, that's such a bad deal, besides I don't know if it's dirty!", he stated.

"What the hell you dumbass! Just so you know I'm a lady and I am always clean!", she yelled.

"Well sorry if I offended you, but no, there's no way in hell I will give you this orb", he said as he put it back in his bag. Goku then went to the fish on the floor and flung it over his shoulder, he then started walking away.

"Hey wait! Where are you going?", Bulma asked.

"I'm going home", he stated.

"Can I come?", she asked.

"Why?", he asked.

[Obviuosly it's so I can ask your parents to give me that ball, but I can't tell them or you what they are made for], she smiled, "Well I'm worried about you, I think you might be injured?" 

"What are you talking about? This is nothing, but if you want were about to have dinner and I bet you're hungry, right?", suddenly a growl came from Bulma's stomach as she said that. Goku laughed a bit, "I knew it, come on. My mom's cooking is the best."

Bulma smiled and then tried lifting her motorcycle to its side, "Um can you help...please?"

Goku smirked, "sure", using his free hand he lifted the bike with no problems, "here."

Bulma was shocked by this, the boy was so strong, she knew that this motorcycle was at least 400 pounds and he just lifted it as if it was nothing and started walking. She then looked at his shoulder and realized that there was an enormous fish on it. That fish was the size of a stingray, but as wide as a fat pig. She then looked at Goku and she noticed that he was really toned up, his arms were thick and muscular but he was 2 inches shorter than her.

[Wow, he so...], Bulma quickly looked away as her face was heating up.

"So how old are you Bulma?", Goku asked to start conversations.