Beating you to the punch

Start from the beginning

"Koy-chan! How come your cheeks have been rosy all this morning?" Honey asked as he jumped into my arms. My cheeks were still red from the almost kiss? Mental face palm. 

"I'm just a bit chilly sweetie, don't worry about it!" I ruffled his hair. Honey's guest all cooed at us. I rolled my eyes and let go of Honey. I was walking by the twins and their guest when I heard one girl whisper to the other.

"You have to watch this! You don't know when youre going to get another chance like this!" Oh time for me to do a little selling. 

"Indeed youre right Mademoiselle. Just take a look a the these cherry blossoms. You'll never be able to find them this vibrant again." Kyoya started. I slipped next to him and held out a copy of my book for the twins.

"That is why I have made picture books on the unique moment of the twins. I've also have copies for the other members as well. If you act now Ill discount the whole set for you ladies." I sweetened the deal. The girls all swarmed me. I handed them all copies of my books, and they handed me their money.

"Well know we know how the club makes extra money." Hikaru whispered.

"Thats why she was taking pictures." Kaoru whispered back. I held back a laugh. Those two always made a big deal from the smallest things. I went over to Honey, and watched him try to make some green tea. He was stirring it so fast, he wasn't making enough. It was slowly becoming nothing. When Mori stopped him my mind began to wander.

Kyoya cleared his throat then tilted his head back, indicating for me to head that way.

He held open the garden door, which lead to another garden. It was beautiful! I wonder why we weren't showing this side as well? The cherry blossoms were just as lovely as the side we were on. Well, this area was a bit small, so maybe the club just wanted to stay close, but not extremely close to each other. Speaking of the club, I turned to Kyoya. 

"Was there something you wan-" He cut me off by grabbing my chin, and crushing his lips to mine. It was bliss! His lips were soft. I wrapped my arms around him, and kissed him back. I finally got my kiss with Kyoya.

~reality~

Fingers snapping in front of my face snapped me back to reality. Oops, that was just me imagining kissing Kyoya. I'm still here with Honey, Mori, and Haruhi. Haruhi was the one that was snapping. I gave a sheepish grin.

"Sorry Haru-chan, what was that? I was heavily thinking." My cheeks flushed at the thought about my little fantasy. Honey giggled at me.

"Time to change back into regular clothes Koy-Senpai. Is everything okay? Your cheeks are really red?" Haruhi tilted her head to the side as she thought about me.

"I uh am feeling a bit sick." I lied. Before she could press, I ran into the changing room. I put my skirt and long black shirt on. I slipped my shoes on and hurried out of the room. Arms grabbed me and held me in the air. 

"Mori-senpai, what are you doing?" I groaned. He was the only one that could lift me up that high. 

"Haruhi told daddy that you were feeling sick so I told Mama and he had Mori stop you before you left so we could make sure you were okay!" Tamaki cried. I put my head back on Mori, and looked up at him. He smiled at me, than set me on my feet. Kyoya walked out of his changing room. I looked down at the ground instantly. My face was once again bright red.  A hand tilted my chin up. My eyes met Kyoya's. 

"I'm fine guys really. I have to get home before Raingi does." I pulled my chin away. He sure does love pulling my chin. I except that stuff from Tamaki, not Kyoya though.

"I'm right here Koy-Sama! The Hitachiin twins came and got me from school! They said you weren't feeling well. You look fine though. You're just blushing thats all." Raingi was in front of me. My body froze. How does she know I'm blushing? Everyone else didn't notice. Of course, I did lie to them.