Restful day

Chapter 5

Y/n followed into what looked like a regular bush, but when she whistled, it started to shake and came out a beautiful young lady.

( Ignore the gold and think of clothing as a fur clothing.)

She was covered in leaves and her face was blushing or was red, her breathing was hard. She looked at me and looked back at Frisk.

???: Frisk we've been travelling for to long that it made me sick and I'm tired what happened to the roamers?

Frisk: We took them all with his help.

???: Friend or foe?

Frisk: I believe he's a friend judging from what I can smell.

???: That's good to know oh almost forgot my name is Rose and I deeply thank for your assistance. Cough Cough

She started to cough intensity while trying to cover her mouth by what Y/n could see she was sick and in no shape to travel. So he did only what he could do and that's to help them he grabbed unto her carrying like a princess while Frisk to lean into him. All of them slowly walked back to his base after for 30 minutes he noticed Rose was already fast asleep, he nudged Frisk to undo his bag so their she would 2 comfortable sleeping bags made out dire wolf skin. Frisk placed them on the floor and he played Rose they're covering her with a blanket suddenly the sound of completion was heard inside Y/n's head.

Guide: Upgrade has been completed you can know purchase medicinal herbs including alcohol for disinfection and food. The mission is know completed 12 000 points have to know been given and a random power.

Y/n: ( Jackpot just what we needed. ) All right you guys wait a bit while I have some stuff to grab.

Frisk: All right.

Y/n: ( Tell me the available medical herbs or supplies available for me to buy Guide. )

( 21,000 points remaining )
Guide: ( Soup, Bandages, Rubbing Alcohol, Antibiotic Ointment, Coconut oil, Shampoo are the available things to buy. For the Food section the available remedies to buy are Bread, Grapes, Apple, Raw Beef strapped with leaves, Fresh Water, Thyme, Garlic, Butter, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, potato, string beans.)

Y/n: ( Good give me 5 bars of soup and some Bandages, 2 flask of antibiotic ointment same for Coconut Oil and Finally 2 shampoos this is for medical section. )

Guide: ( Affirmative this will all cost you 6,000 points the items will be delivered in a leather bag momentarily . )

Y/n: ( Next for the Food section I would like to buy 6 slices of beef, 1 flask for salt and pepper, 2 butter strapped in leaves, Thymes, Garlic, 1 flask of oil, potato, string beans and lastly fresh water. )

Guide: ( Affirmative This will all cost you 5,000 points the items will be delivered in a leather bag momentarily. )

A bag suddenly popped out of nowhere near him, which he didn't seem surprised about it he picked it one in each of his hands and went back to the cave. Ones inside their he found the fire was already ready and what seemed to be a pot or stone pan.