2.5

Felix's POV

I am at school library having my own problems about literally everything. I have been studying harder than before just to loose my mind about the supernatural world. I know I promise that I help the people that I know but inside me it feels like some part of it wants me to let go. I was interrupted by my thoughts when the girls come sit next to me.

"Hey you okay?" Lydia ask me then I look at her and Allison "Gee you look that you haven't slept for years" she said as she handed me a bottle of water and I take it  "Nope I just cant sleep for a whole day" I said as I close my laptop since I'm reading the bestiary. "What's up with the boy you've texted me about?" I ask Lydia "Uhhh his the worst" she said to me "Worse than Jackson?" As soon I said that Allison chuckles "Nice one but not like your ex" she said to me and I just put my hands on my face "Hey why didn't you tell me something happened between you and Danny" she said to me and she poke my arm.

"Its not Danny" Allison said which make Lydia move her chair "Ally" I whine to her and she stop "Who's the boy?" She ask me "No one, look we are over and I'm not gonna talk about him" I said to her "Hey no fair I talk about mine and we will talk about yours" She said to me and Allison also leans closer. "Well his name is Derek Hale that's it" I said to her "No no no that's not it, you are a type of person who is serious in your relationships you even cry about Danny when the two of you became just friends before. And for your information there are many people who wants to hook up with him trust me honey" Lydia says to me

"Yeah I do love him" I said to them and they squeal. Then the ring bells "C'mon let's go Felix we had the same class" she said to me as she offer her hands then I pick my stuff and take her hand "See you later Ally" I said to her and she nods. "How was the treatment  going?" I aks her. "Just fine." She said to me "C'mon Lyds you can tell me everything" I said to her then she sigh "Okay but dont think I'm crazy?" She said then I nod "I think there is something wrong in me I always see this man who wants to hurt but it turns out he was just in my head." She told me "Lydia your not crazy okay trust me" I said to her then she smiles then we head to class.

TIMESKIP

The coach says that our midterms are coming up and it will be hard as hell. Then he says to Lydia that she should stand up and answer but as she write things in the board it is like inverted someonehelpme "Okay then, anybody else want to try answering? This time in English?" The coach says then the whole class laugh except me and the others who is involved in supernatural. After class Lydia went straight to the bathroom. I wait for the other girls to finish then I went inside. Then I see her heels and I knock on the door.

"Hey Lyds you wanna come out?" I ask her "What are you doing here this is the girls bathroom Felix?" She said to me "Well I'm checking if my friend is okay" then she come out as soon she see me she hugged me and cry on my chest "Its okay Lydia shhh...its okay your not crazy" I tell her as I patted her back. "Why does this kind of thing happened to me?" She says to me "Everything has a reason Lydia we just have to wait okay" I said to her then she remove her tears on her face and nod "Ohh by the way I had something for you" I said to her "What is it?" She ask then I give her a ring.

 "Why does this kind of thing happened to me?" She says to me "Everything has a reason Lydia we just have to wait okay" I said to her then she remove her tears on her face and nod "Ohh by the way I had something for you" I said to her "What is it?...