Chapter 10 "I moan your name"

Start from the beginning

"It'll be okay. Let it out" He patted my back as he held me for a while.

Maybe I do need my brother's support. Now I realize maybe my sudden decision couldn't result as planned. What if Paul rejected me now? His manager has a lot of power on his decisions too, and I don't think he would take me back just like that... It hurts, but maybe it is possible to forget...

Paul's P.O.V.

"Paul? Are you coming or what?" John talked in my ear loudly.

John came to my house to invite me to some party. He insists that I come because he says I've been "weird" lately. I doubt that's true. I've been used to New York, and that's it. I miss the warm weather, I miss that apart from working, we had lots of fun, that my mind was distracted from any stress, and...I miss her. Victoria. I miss her more than I thought I would, and I don't know why.

"Nah, I'm quite tired. Three concerts in a row. I need a break" I said laying on the floor.

"But why not? You always come to parties no matter how tired you are. C'mon, Paulie. Jasmine already said that you can come. She already knows there will be plenty of prostitutes. Isn't it great that your fiancée is this nice? Get up" He said pulling from my arm.

"John, please. We have a concert tomorrow; we should take a break from the wild partying as well" I complained as I yawned.

"Since when did you become a granny? C'mon Paulie!" He kept pulling from my arm trying to make me stand up.

"Fine! But then I will be back here early, deal?"

"Fuck yes!" He lifted me-LITERALLY- out of the house.

The party wasn't boring at all. I got drunk shortly after we arrived. A friend of John's rented a big house, so we pretty much had the space to do all the mess we wanted.

"Look, Paulie. Look what I got us" John said bringing a girl with him. He held her hand as they walked over me.

"A bird?" I laid in a couch. I was wasted as fuck, and so was John.

"Get up, Macca" He hiccupped "We're sharing. Don't say I'm a bad friend" He giggled as he took the girl to the nearest bedroom, and motioned me to follow them.

"Something's wrong with me" I said to myself drunkenly. Just there I realized something inside me changed a little because I didn't feel like joining their threesome.

"Macca!" He stood at the door insisting for me to come.

I came to this party feeling pressured by him. I might as well do it again this time too; I just want to be myself again.

"Coming!" I got up sloppily stumbling with every person on the way to the room.

"Close the door behind you; we want some privacy" John said when I walked in. He sat on the edge of the bed with the girl sitting on his legs. She was already topless; her dress was down to her waist.

I locked the door so nobody interrupted. I walked over the girl following my "normal instincts" I began kissing her although it was not turning me on at all yet.

Then John laid her on her side on the bed, and then positioned himself behind her again, and started massaging her breasts as he spooned her. He then slipped his hand inside her knickers causing her to start moaning loudly.

"I'm having the dessert all for myself, Macca. Enjoy yourself" He teased.

"It's never been like that, you arsehole" I laid in bed facing the bird's face. She looked at me naughtily as she kept moaning. She slid her hand down on me, and began stroking me; I got hard after a few strokes. She then unzipped my trousers, and started pumping me.