Part 2-Chapter Four

Start from the beginning

"She apologized & she wants to meet you" I mumbled the last part.

"What?"

"She wants to meet you Jess"

"What no see I told you Jay this can't work"

"Look we don't have to tell them"

"Naw I'm not doing it I gotta go" she hung up.

I huffed & tried calling her back but she didn't answer.

I threw my phone on the floor & yelled into my pillow.

************

I sprayed my perfume on me making sure I smelled good

I sprayed my perfume on me making sure I smelled good. Simone was finally going to let me take her out on a date.

I was nervous but I knew that I had to do something to get her back.

I walked out my house getting in my car closing the door. My phone started ringing as soon as I started my car, I saw it was Lisa she has been calling but I'm not messing with that girl.

I declined her call pulling out my driveway, driving to simone's place.

I pulled in the driveway & got out walking up to her door & knocking.

The door opened revealing the woman I was in love with.

"Wow Simone you look

"Wow Simone you look...." I couldn't even get it out.

"Thanks I guess" she giggled.

"You are so amazing" she blushed grabbing her purse off the ledge.

"Let's go" she walked out closing her door & we started walking to the car,

"Where are my babies?"

"They are with my mom" we got in the car & I was driving to our date.

"So how was your day?" I asked trying to start a conversation

"It was good, I had to work last night that's why the girls are over there & I got some sleep this morning, how was your day?"

"It was ok but I couldn't wait to see you" I looked over at her smiling.

***********
We pulled up to the destination & we got out walking to the beach, that's right I sat up a private beach date for just the two of us.

"Aww Ajai this is amazing" she said grabbing my hand.

"You know I would only do this for you."

We walked toward the candle light dinner I had shantel sat up a feast for us I was happy she did that for me.

"This is so sweet Ajai" I helped her sit down & I sat across from her pour us some wine.

"I want to prove to you that I want us to work, I love you so much Simone & I want to say I apologize from the bottom of my heart, I will never hurt you again"

"I love you too Ajai, but you really did hurt my heart I was carrying your babies"

"I know, but let's see how the rest of this night goes"

We talked & laughed all night long I really was happy that we were together at this moment.

"I got something for you" I said standing up grabbing the box out of my purse & walking over to her.

I got on one knee & opened the box.

"Ajai What are you doing?"

"Simone, I never been a perfect person & I'm sorry for that but I love you & I know with you that I will be better than ever, I don't want to loose you again unless I'm taking my last breath. Will you marry me?" She looked at the ring & smiled starting to tear up.

"Yes Ajai yes" she smiled & I smiled kissing her pouted lips feeling the sparks all over again.

"Put it on" she said excited

I slid it on her finger & we hugged.

I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.