He just hoped they all will come back soon as possible, he hoped they all are fine and healthy.

**

"You should shut up" his voice was raspy, his eyes were blue and teethes sharp. A werewolf.

Jimin's eyes started to water, he looked into the big werewolf with fear. 'Yoongi-' he called the older inside his head, wished for Yoongi to save him.

"Found the other one" a new voice was heard behind him, Jimin wanted to turn around but couldn't because of the man holding his face strongly.

The werewolf smirked at his partner, "good job Changkyun" he praised him and then pushed Jimin strongly. Jimin flew back and fell on a body, he heard a groan next to his ear. He turned only to see Yoongi's face close to him. He was damn wounded, his face filled with blood.

"Yoongi" a tear fell on Jimin's cheek while grabbing his body with worry, "Yoongi" he hoped for a reply.

Yoongi looked at him, "sorry, he ambushed me" he gave him a small smile, made Jimin's eyes widen.

"Listen" the slender guy's voice was heard, looked down at them, "we are searching for a little kid, we won't hurt you if you give him back to us"

Jimin looked at the other, noticed Changkyun standing right next to him, "little kid? we're here alone"

"And I'm a mermaid" the werewolf rolled his eyes, made his friend laugh out of his stupid joke.

"We patrolled around here for the whole day" the other said, Changkyun, who had a grey hair, he didn't seem so friendly, and he was shorter than the other, "you are the only ones we see here, and you two are vampires, pretty sure you found him and took him for your own good"

"I really don't know what you're talking about! please!" Jimin's hands still grabbed Yoongi who slowly sat up.

"Why does it have anything to do we us being vampires?" Yoongi said with a low voice while glaring at them.

"Because he's a human" the other werewolf said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Jooheon... we're not supposed to share this detail" Changkyun whispered with an angry tone at him. The other werewolf, which was Jooheon, looked at his partner and then back at the two vampires.

"Humans?" Yoongi mumbled. A few weeks ago he went for a mission by Namjoon to find humans. He went to the west but was faced with horror occasions instead of food. Now he felt so useless for going the wrong way, he couldn't believe there are still humans in this world.

"We didn't see him, we swear to Satan" Jimin begged, "now leave us fucking alone"

Jooheon rolled his eyes and walked forward only to grab Jimin's hair and pull him away from Yoongi. "AHH!!!" Jimin shouted out of pain while Yoongi glared angrily at him, "YAH!!!" he was about to stand up even though he still was hurt from the wounds, but then Chankyun kicked his stomach strongly, made him roll away.

"Listen you fucking two shitasses, I can sell you to the fucking demons," Jooheon threatened close to Jimin's face, when the little vampire only whined and cried, "IF YOU WON'T GIVE THIS FUCKING HUMAN BACK TO ME I'LL RIP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU-"

"FINE!" Yoongi's voice sounded loud and clear, "YOU GOT US OK?!" he looked at Jooheon's back, waited for him to turn to him.

Chankyun cocked a brow while staring suspiciously at Yoongi. "We saw him, this... kid, we took him" he said while Jooheon slowly released Jimin's hair and turned to him.

Blood Bond / VKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें