chapter fifty-nine-"A Greek Wedding"

Start from the beginning

So he happily scooped her up and headed to the bedroom.

He gently layed her on the bed and went to the closet to change.

She stood up saying,

"I'll go take a much needed shower, love. Do you need anything before i go?"

Jace wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek saying,

"Hmmm well i won't mind joining in, my soon to be wife"

"Well, my soon to be husb, i prefer if you waited till tomorrow"

After about an hour he was laying in bed with his beloved wrapped in his arms fast asleep.

After hours he fell asleep as well, feeling anxious yet happy about the new beginning they'll get tomorrow.

The next day he was jolted awake by two little bodies jumping on them yelling for them to wake up.

"Uhhh five more minutes" Lionesse groaned sleepily.

Jace couldn't agree more of course.

But just as he was about to fall asleep again, he heard lionesse yelp as she was snatched away.

He immediately got up growling, searching for the threat, only to find lionesse over Charles's shoulder, frozen in shock.

"Kids these days. Soooo lazy" Charles shook his head.

Not even a minute later, his father James, Tommy, Mark, Dante and Tobias were in the room, ready to prep him up.

It was a Greek tradition for the groom to be dressed and shaved by his closest male family and friends, while the bride was prepped by the women.

"GUYS, OUR MAN SEEMS A LITTLE TIRED STILL, HOW ABOUT WE FRESHEN HIM UP A BIT?" Dante yelled and Jace was shocked as he was lifted up in seconds and thrown in the bath.

They all laughed and he joined them too. They left him and he quickly took a bath, then wore his boxer, getting out.

The men helped him get dresses, while Josh played on the violin a traditional Greek song praising the groom, then shaved him lightly, as he told them that lionesse loved when he had a light beard.

"Son you are so damn wipped" his father said, and they all laughed.

An hour later, he was ready and was escorted to the garden where the wedding would take place.

He was very amazed himself.

The women have done well. No, more than well. Excellent.

The whole place was decorated with dangling tiny lights like stars and the chairs with jasmin roses and all in all mythical.

------------------------

Lionesse's pov

She was sleeping perdectly fine, wrapped up in the safety of her love's arms, when she was jolted awake, then quickly snatched.

At first, she was terrified, thinking that Damon somehow came back to life and kidnapped her again.

She would NEVER be able to forget that terror.

That was until she realised that it was her father carrying her.

"Daaaaadddddd. What are you doing?" she protestes.

"I am getting you sorry little ass to the other room, so the ladies could get your lazy self ready" he laughed and lionesse couldn't help but laugh as well.

She really did miss the feeling of being a part of a family.

And especially her father and Tommy, cause they were, and will always be the closest family members to her.