Crushed Ego

•~<Logan POV>~•
I suppose I should be grateful, he did this for me. Then again, if given the opportunity he would probably do anything to harm his brother. Still... I don't think I'll talk to him about it. "I can't feel bad for you, Roman," I say bluntly. "What?! If you didn't find me he could have killed me!" he shouts. "Falsehood," I retort "first, he knows better than to kill you, second, it's your own fault. You chose to do what you did to me and somebody, who for once cares about me, actually did something about it." I say. Remember when I mentioned him having a crush on me? He still holds those feelings towards me. However, when I said that he didn't back down or look down in shame, he fought back. "I did it because I want you back Logan! You are with them but you don't realize what it means!" he shouts. "I didn't choose it and you know that." I raise my voice. "I still pretend to be light for videos, I even change my clothes and hide my wings. Why can't you just let go? I never liked you, Roman!" I finally shout, leaving a dead silence in the room. "I must be going," I say before leaving. "Logan please wait..." He says as I turn the corner. As I am walking down the hall I see Remus with a plate of food. "for Roman?" I ask. "oh ye- wait you saw him didn't you..." He says, with a small hope of me not knowing. I only nod. He sighs with disappointment "are you mad?" he asks. "no, I am not mad," I say. He gives me a surprised look, seeing as I didn't 'freak'. "I would talk to you about it but I have a sudden extreme feeling of tired. I will be heading to my room now, " I say as I walk past him. He just stood there, stunned.
•~<Remus POV>~•
Holy shit I am gayer than I thought

(and that is the end of this chapter! I am sorry it's so short but I am lacking creativity. I have been thinking about ending the story soon so be prepared for that. Online school has been killing me so there is that slight delay. I will try to post as much as possible but until then, I just want you all to stay healthy and positive, pals! 408 words)