Regret

(TW: Angst, Remus, Swears, Unsympathetic Light Sides)
•~<Remus POV>~•
It's been a week since Valentine's day. Logan and I argued over his worth. I think it has been pretty great. Maybe I'll go see Logan since I've been watching porn in my room the whole day. As I'm about to go to Logan there is a knock on my door. I turn off the porn and open the door. Then there's Logan, standing in front of me all beaten and busted. It was mortifying, devastating even. One of my closest friends and apparently my crush standing there like a teddy bear that was used to practice heterosexual sex. I didn't know what to do except to help him but I don't know how. I just kind of scooped him up and carried him over to my bed, "woah- Remus, calm down its just a few scratches." he says like its no big deal. "Calm down?! A FEW SCRATCHES?! you're bleeding and you have a black eye!" I cry. He flinches at the loud noise, "who did this to you and why?" I ask desperately. He looks away silently. "Logan who did this? Who hurt you?" I plead. He mumbled an answer. "what was that?" I ask. "I said, Roman..." he says, unable to look at me. My eyes fill with rage as I feel my face practically burn up. "R-Remus..." he mumbles. " Don't worry Lo, I'll take care of it and I won't be long." I say angrily. He knew exactly what I was going to do. I got up and took out my mace. I walked out, leaving Logan unable to leave. I came to the light sides as fast as possible. When I get to Roman's door I pound on it with my fist. "Coming! Calm down!" he calls from inside. He opens the door, "oh it's you. What do you want? " he asks annoyingly. "What the fuck did you do to Logan?" I demand. "oh! I just showed him the dark side initiation" he says in a sly tone. I felt my eye twitch. "l want you to listen and l want you to listen well, he does not deserve that and you know it. You're just jealous because he looks so happy now and he was so miserable with you. " I say. He makes some offended noise.
"Listen, Remus, lately you have had some big talk and I am not putting up with it. You need to learn your place. Your name is Remus, you are half of creativity and not only are you half but you are the bad half of that creativity- "
"Shut up"
"You are intrusive thoughts, you are a nuisance. Everyone knows and thinks it."
"Stop it"
"Thomas doesn't need you and would be better without you, same goes for Logan. After you came all he could talk about was how annoying you are!"
"I said SHUT UP" I punched him in the face, hoping he would just stop. He knows exactly how to annoy me... I raise my mace and ram it into his head, knocking him out.
•~<Roman POV>~•
I keep spitting verbal poison at Remus until he cracks. I see his mace come towards me, too fast for me to defend myself. Then, all I see is black. I open my eyes to see Remus, standing there with his mace over his shoulder. I try to talk by I feel something in my mouth. I try to move but I am being restrained to the chair I am sitting in. This is a part of the mind palace I had never seen before. "You're finally awake, good. You need to learn your lesson." he puts his boot on the edge of my chair and pushes it so the chair flips over. My head is on the floor.

"you will regret ever even touching my Logie Bear"