Light Or Dark?

(TW: Unsympathetic Virgil)

             •~<Logan POV>~•

I hear a knock on my door. "Come in," I say loud enough for the person outside to hear. Virgil walks in. He figuratively storms over to me. "Why in hell's name is was Remus in your room?!" he shouts at me as if I did something wrong. "Virgil, why is this any of your concern?" I ask him, a bit offended by his attitude towards me. "My CoNcErN?! Are you feeling ok because this isn't like you? You would never let anyone in your room, let alone Remus of all sides!" he continues to argue. "he needed to talk with me about some personal concerns, is that alright with you?!" I slightly snap at him before quickly putting my hand over my mouth as if Deceit did it but on my own accord. I remove my hand, "Virgil, I-I didn't mean to tell like that." I look away from him. He looks at me, disgusted. "What's wrong with you?"  he says angrily before walking out and slamming the door behind him. I'm left to myself. "what... What's wrong with me..?" I ask to myself quietly. Not asking if something is not functioning within me but questioning what he means. Who is he to talk? I'm perfectly fine, " Oh yeah Virgil? Well... Maybe You have something wrong!" I shout to a wall, knowing nobody can hear me. Suddenly everything starts shaking and I fall to the ground. When the shaking finishes I find my glasses and put them on. I open my door to see what happened. All of a sudden I don't recognize where I am. I look to the left and there is the Dark Side of Thomas's mind but I look right and there's the Light Side. Everyone crowds around my door. Patton walks over to me and hugs me "Logan are you Ok?" he asks worriedly. I look at everyone, they're all worried, except for Virgil. He has a snarl on his face. "I am alright Patton" I reply before hugging him back. He pulls away and holds my arms as I hold his. He looks at my eyes. "I think we all //Definitely// know what's happening," Deceit says lying and yet confused. "Oh you're wrong, I know Exactly what is happening right now," Virgil says annoyed. Everyone turns to Virgil.

         "The mindscape is deciding. whether Logan is a Light Side or a           Dark Side."

(Hey Pals! thanks for being so patient! It's been a lot for me. 420 words)