Invitation

~<Remus POV>~

"We need to talk." Deceit looked angrily. "What's wrong Dee? You look mad." I say to him a bit mockingly. "first off, you 'did not' go-to light side territory without permission, and you 'did not' talk to Patton and encounter Logan." he practically lectures me. "Sorry Daddy didn't realize how much you missed me," I say seductively as I stand up and put my hand on his chest. He pushes me away and storms out while giving me the finger. Once he leaves I make sure nobody else is around. I fall back on my bed and think about Logan. 'What if he likes someone else..? He probably hates me after everything. He said we weren't friends. What if he thinks I'm not good enough for him. What if I really am not good enough for him? Why would he like anyone like me? He's so smart and I'm so du-' my thoughts are interrupted by a knock on my door. "Come in if you dare~," I say, implying that anything can be behind the door. The door opens and its... Logan? "Salutations Remus," he says to me and yet still never looking at me in the eyes. "Patton would like you and Deceit to our 'Secret Santa' this year." I hop up from my bed and walk over to him. "Okie Doki Logie," I say cheerfully. "also uh... this is a bit odd but I seem to be a bit lost? It is very dark on this side of Thomas's mind and I can not locate the exit." he says, looking a bit embarrassed. I chuckle a bit before grabbing his hand and speeding out the door until we get to the light side's territory. I come to a shortstop when we get there. Then I feel a pound on my back and I feel myself falling. When I open my eyes I see Logan on top of me.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I haven't been feeling it lately and its 12:05 am so yea... I hope you enjoyed! cya later pals ^u^ [351 words])