A Weird Feeling

•~<Logan POV>~
            After DWIT
I am sitting in my room proud of today's work. I even got called cool! Thomas really thinks I'm cool and they listened to me the whole time. Though, I do feel quite odd. Listen to me, talking about feelings. I just have a thing in my chest. I feel a bit sick for some reason. When I went to check my temperature I was fine. Then a sharp pain hits my head and everything goes black. When I open my eyes I see a blurred face but I can not make out who it is. I feel my face "where are my glasses..?" I ask confused. " I've hidden them from you, Logie Bear~," the green man says with a small giggle afterward. I sit up and push him away from me slightly and sit up "Just give me the glasses, Remus" I say with irritation clear in my tone. " you're no fun Logie" he says and flops onto my bed giving me the glasses. I put them on and I see him clearly. Suddenly the feeling in my chest changes from a sort of guilt to a throbbing, as if I were being punched multiple times. Yet it felt somewhat ok. I feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

   •~<Remus POV>~•
He looked at me as I smile at him crazily. Suddenly his face starts turning red. "why are you here Remus?" he says like I did something wrong. "I just want to visit my good friend Logan!" I say cheerfully. His face gets a slight bit redder. It was almost... Cute. Wait what? Cute? Logan? That's funny. But I look at him and my chest gets kinda fuzzy. I think I'll ask Patton, he's good with emotions. "we are not friends, Remus" he says to me with poison in his words, God that hurt for some reason.
•~<Logan POV>~•
"We are not friends, Remus" as I say that I see him get a little pale. I felt guilty again. "please leave," I say, I can't look him in the eyes. He gets up, his regular smile turned to a fake one. He walked out of the door and I closed it behind him. I turn my back to the door and slide against it until I'm sitting on the floor. I cover my face with my hands. why do I feel this way?
   •~<Remus POV>~•
Wow, he kinda hates me. 'not friends' why does that hurt so bad? I sit outside the door and cover my face with my hands. I feel a soft touch on my shoulder. I look up and see Patton. "kiddo, are you alright?" he says looking at me concerned. I stand up and hug him "Patton! Your just who I need to see." I say to him excitedly. "me?" he questions me. "yes you! I need to come to your room with you" I say hoping he agrees. "uh... This isn't any gross trick, right?" he says, skeptical of my actions. I nod and he grabs my hand. We sink down and appear in his room. He sits on his bed and pats next to him. I come and sit. "what seems to be the problem kiddo?" he looks at me with helping eyes. "your good with emotions and I thought you could help me with mine?" I ask pleadingly
"sure!" he says determined to help
"ok uh... So there's someone who makes my chest feel weird..."
"Does he make you happy?"
"yes"
"do you just want to make him happy?"
"sure"
"last question"
"ok"
"who is he?"
"..Logan"
He looks at me with wide eyes and chokes on air. "LoGa-" I put my hand over his mouth, "yeah Logan, is that bad?" I say, dragging at the end. I move my hand for him to answer. "no not at all! It's just... By what you told me..." he says hesitating to answer. "what? Tell me!" I say desperate for an answer

.

.

.

"You like Logan"

(Hey there Pals! This is my first real book so I hope you enjoy this. Also fun fact, without this small message there are 666 words, with it there are 698 words.)