Best Friend

•~<Remus POV>~•

I ran to my room and stuffed my face into my pillow. He saw me holding him! He looked so uncomfortable. I hear a knock on my door. "Whaaaaat," I ask knowing its Deceit since he is the only one is will enter here. "You definitely //Shouldn't// come out and explain the situation to me," He says eager to understand. "No," I say bluntly. "ok I //Definitely// care," he says before walking away. I could tell that got him kind of irritated. Did I just say that to my best and only friend? Why did I do that? I'm such an idiot. What if I say something like that to Logan? He would hate me. Does that mean Deceit hates me? I just ruined my only friendship, didn't I? Maybe I should go to Logan, he 's smart so he can help me. I sneak over to the border of the light and dark sides and knock on Logan's door. "Who is it?" He asks from the other side of the door. "It's your worst nightmare!" I say in a joking way. "You may come in, Remus," he says with a sigh that sounds annoyed but jokingly annoyed. I come in and quietly shut the door, I can't help but feel sick to my stomach about Dee. "Is something the matter?" He asks. 'Was it that obvious?' I think to myself. "Well... kinda?" I say almost questioning my own statement. He pats next to him on his bed. I sit where he wants me to "So, what seems to be troubling you?" He asks me. "It's kind of... unlike how you know me." I say, a bit embarrassed to say. he nods patiently, "I kind of got mad at Deceit and he gets sensitive because we only have each other so he got more hurt than anyone else would. Now he's mad at me and I don't know what to do about it, cuz he's my only friend and not only that but there is someone else who is really important to me and I'm afraid that I'm gonna make him mad too and I don't want to lose everyone around me because I already lost two of my best friends and my brother and I don't know if I can handle all that!" I say and start tearing up at the end. "Did I just say all that out loud?" I ask him. He nods at me. I seriously want to stuff my face into a pillow and scream. He rubs circles on my back, "It is alright Remus, calm yourself." He says reassuringly. "May I give you a few tips before you return and figuratively talk things over with Deceit?" Logan says to me. I nodded. He gives me a few tips on talking to Dee.

•~<Time Skip>~•

He finishes his hour long thing. As much as I wanted to fall asleep I couldn't. When Logan was talking I couldn't stop listening. I hugged him "Thanks Logie!" I leave and close the door quietly. I walked over to the dark side of Thomas' mind, and I walked over to Dee's room. "Hey D-" I began. I soon realized that Dee wasn't in his room. I wandered around the dark side of Thomas' mind, searching for him. I see snakes slithering in a certain direction, one after another. I follow after them since they're probably Deceit's. I see him, Standing on a balcony that hangs over the mindscape. It was night time and with all of the stars out too. There was Dee, leaning against the railing, "Dee!" I call out to him. He turns to look at me, "oh, it'ss you Remuss..." he says seemingly annoyed at me. "I get your mad at me but we really need to talk" I tell him, hoping to get through to him. "No Remuss, I get it. You do this with everyone sso I'll just go before It hurtsss more when it happenss." He says to me in a serious tone. "Dee what are you talking about?" I ask really concerned " with everyone you know you scare them away when they're most vulnerable! I Sssee it time and time again. I'm not gonna let you hurt me as you do with everyone else!" He yells at me. The world went quiet when he spoke. For once... I really wish he was lying. "Is that how you really feel about me, Dee?" I ask him. He won't answer, he doesn't even look at me. I suddenly start laughing. I grab my hair and laugh like a mad man. I hug myself and start crying. "Your right Dee! Why would anyone want to be friends with a dirty maniac like me...?" as I said that it was confirmed.

.

.

.

I had just lost my only friend

(hey pals! its not a fanfic without some AnGsT! I would just like to thank @hifumi_yanada for helping me with this chapter, she is so nice so go check her out! but its literally 12:30am so yeah. stay safe Pals! 841 words)